pkhax stats reseting after battle

Jayyden

Hi everyone I'm new here but I have read quite a bit of forums on this issue with pkhax. So im just goofing around with stats on single player mode and decided to give my Pokemon 999 stats this does work and im able to see the stats, however when I battle any Pokemon it just reset my stats back. Is there a way to fix this or can nothing be done about it, thanks in advance for any answers I might get.

14 minutes ago, Jayyden said:

Hi everyone I'm new here but I have read quite a bit of forums on this issue with pkhax. So im just goofing around with stats on single player mode and decided to give my Pokemon 999 stats this does work and im able to see the stats, however when I battle any Pokemon it just reset my stats back. Is there a way to fix this or can nothing be done about it, thanks in advance for any answers I might get.

it’s been like this for most of the games I think.

The game is the one recalculating the stats. If you need it you stick, it’ll be a rom edit, beyond a save edit.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

it’s been like this for most of the games I think.

The game is the one recalculating the stats. If you need it you stick, it’ll be a rom edit, beyond a save edit.

So how would I rom edit then?