Gen 8 - SWSH - PKHex flags game?

Cryptic Soldier

Alright so maybe I'm just crazy, as I don't believe that this has EVER been a thing in previous pokemon games...

If you edit your pokedex values in Sword and Shield, to lets say, you've already battled 500 or even 999 of the pokemon you're looking for, or generate a pokemon, then proceed to shiny hunt for it/one legit, is there a thing where you're prevented from finding pokemon as a shiny due to messing w/ the pokedex/save in PKHex?

I'm currently 7x over odds yamper......

Am I crazy and just having bad luck?

Edit:

I think I have my answer. It's both good and bad if this is the case. It's good because that means that there are no such flags in place to 'punish' PKHex users, but it's bad for legit shiny hunters, thus making the urge to just PKHex them that much greater...

From Reddit:

It's a bit of a thing in the community at the moment, whether you believe this or not, but i'll state it since you're asking.

After the Pokemon.com article that stated the odds being 6x greater at a 500 battle count, Serebii.net a few hours later edited their shiny pokemon page as well as put out a tweet that despite the article stating such increased odds, that according to what he could see as well as what dataminers could see, there's a coding quirk that places those increased odds behind a 3% chance roll. ( https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1199292274959626245 )

Meaning that 97% of the time you're still hunting at 1/4096 odds or 3/4096(1/1365) odds w/Shiny Charm.

It's really down to personal belief and if you can trust dataminers this gen with the few times they've had to correct themselves, but to me i personally believe it & i know a fair portion of the YT/Twitch community believes it too, just from their first hand experiences of multiple hunts into the thousands.

Edited by Cryptic Soldier