giant max pokemon edit problem

lihaoyang006

12 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

upload a screenshot of said example

Oh, when I was able to made a screen shot of an example in English(I use simply Chinses as defalult), it doesn't show any error anymore, just see the green checkmark. So I think it was a bug(?) or  I just make a mistake. Anyway, if I met the same error next time, I will make a screenshot. Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, lihaoyang006 said:

Oh, when I was able to made a screen shot of an example in English(I use simply Chinses as defalult), it doesn't show any error anymore, just see the green checkmark. So I think it was a bug(?) or  I just make a mistake. Anyway, if I met the same error next time, I will make a screenshot. Thank you very much!

To correct this error you have to put everything correctly.

For example the butterfree it is found in on the Hammerlocke Hills (in a wild area) and the level you capture it has to be 70 if not correct it doesn't make the pokemon legal

18 minutes ago, vicspanka said:

For example the butterfree it is found in on the Hammerlocke Hills (in a wild area) and the level you capture it has to be 70 if not correct it doesn't make the pokemon legal

Thank you for your kindly help! Could you please tell me where can I found the data such as where I can meet gaintmax pokemon or level. Thanks again!

45 minutes ago, lihaoyang006 said:

Thank you for your kindly help! Could you please tell me where can I found the data such as where I can meet gaintmax pokemon or level. Thanks again!

I've been testing here again and you need to put in the right memories too.

Where you can find this information I do not know, but for mine I'm downloading the ones that posted here on the site and follow their base and make my equals there get my information and are legal

if you take a look at the downloads you will see that almost all gigantamax already have to download just download them and make yours based on those

7 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

RoC's PC should have all the gigantamax mons, as well as mons caught in SWSH.

Rather than create mons from scratch, it'll probably be easier to edit existing mons, for them to have the right memories and other trash data (if applicable).

OH! You are so wonderful and kind , thank you very much! I will download that!

7 hours ago, vicspanka said:

I've been testing here again and you need to put in the right memories too.

Where you can find this information I do not know, but for mine I'm downloading the ones that posted here on the site and follow their base and make my equals there get my information and are legal

if you take a look at the downloads you will see that almost all gigantamax already have to download just download them and make yours based on those

Thank you very much! I will find the file!

• 6 months later...
On 11/28/2019 at 7:15 AM, vicspanka said:

is it possible to have gigantamax on a bred pokemon? 
I am genning a pikachu with gigantamax. the pikachu is bred and hatched on route 5. same settings for bulbasaur as well.. but pikachu is legal and bulbasaur isnt and its giving me the same error as above. 

EDIT: because bulbasaur cant frekin gigantamax!! 

Edited by lvlann