Want to surprise my buddy with a an egg that hatches shiny

Bungie

So recently I did a couple trades with my buddy and later opened my save in pkhex. I checked out this Pokemon and looked at his SID, I noticed even hovering over it that it would also she me the sv.   

Well, I was thinking I could edit one of my eggs to match his ID so that it would hatch shiny (like in x and y) but it didn't work. Is there an easier way to go about this, am I making it harder than it needs to be?

What I was doing was rerolling good Pokemon's ID then checking the shiny option, when hovering over the new ID it would show me that the shiny value was the same as his trainer SID or whatever. I figured I could just copy said ID (the one I rerolled then hit shiny for), and paste it into the egg's ID. But as I previously said, this method did not produce the results I was going for.

That's how it's supposed to go, but you have to make sure that the Pokémon he traded you originated from the save file he's hatching the egg on. Otherwise the IDs the hatched mon ends up with don't match what you'd expect.

19 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

The PID of that egg needs to match their OT TID SID

If you don't mind, could you please point out what I need to change? 

First picture is my friends Machamp with his information, 2nd picture is the egg, third is the more info on the shiny Machamp with the same PID.

20191127_181641.jpg

20191127_181619.jpg

20191127_181545.jpg

I'd be interested in seeing if the egg you traded him and that he hatched was changed, at the time that he hatched it, compared to what you sent him. In case Gen. 8 changed things and that you could no longer have a non-shiny egg turn shiny after a trade. But most likely, if it didn't work, it's because those aren't actually his ID numbers.