Hidden Ability

vicspanka

@theSLAYER

Forget it, after you spoke I went looking for it, and it seems that Noctow HA for example is available only by transfer and as Poke Home is not available HA technically not either.

But Corsola It's still a problem, I believe it's something related to Galarian form, I didn't see an option to choose between one and the other and when I put the corsola it brings straight to the "original" and the HA of the original.

Edited by vicspanka
still having trouble

37 minutes ago, vicspanka said:

But Corsola It's still a problem, I believe it's something related to Galarian form, I didn't see an option to choose between one and the other and when I put the corsola it brings straight to the "original" and the HA of the original.

Are you on updated PKHeX? I HA'd my Galarian Corsola (and Cursola), and it's not illegal.
image.png

Hi, just one question: the edition is fine (all pokemons are legal) but when I export the main file and restore the save data in Switch, only Pokemons with normal abilities appear in the box and all the others that I edit with Hidden Ability don't. Any suggestion?