SMUSUM - PGL Fennel's Munna

theSLAYER

Am I missing something or does the page linked not mention a distribution? The English version of the page says the following:

After more than nine years of operation, the Pokémon Global Link (PGL) service will be retired on February 24, 2020, at 23:59 UTC. After PGL service has ended, you will no longer be able to use any gameplay features that require a connection to the PGL on your Pokémon Ultra SunPokémon Ultra MoonPokémon Sun, or Pokémon Moon games. You will still be able to use other online functionality apart from the PGL.

Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield will provide services similar to the PGL’s Rating Battles and Online Competitions features and will be available to play via Nintendo Switch.

Thank you for using the PGL, and we hope you will continue to enjoy using the PGL until the service ends.

The Japanese page says essentially the same thing

Edited by Ekal

2 hours ago, BlackShark said:

The news doesn't mention the distribution, but you will get a notification once you logged in. It links to this page

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/user/597b2278-652d-435b-8827-e32cbbdd283c/

By the way if anyone needs a code, I have 1 to share!

I would love one, much appreciated!

Edit: actually, I was able to get one elsewhere, so someone else can have it!

Edited by Ekal

I used pgl over years and when i try to get a code to my us game i get this If you are viewing this page while logged in with a game that is not eligible to receive this present, the special code will not be displayed. Please log in with a qualifying game and try viewing the page again

On 11/28/2019 at 6:08 PM, BlackShark said:

The news doesn't mention the distribution, but you will get a notification once you logged in. It links to this page

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/user/597b2278-652d-435b-8827-e32cbbdd283c/

By the way if anyone needs a code, I have 1 to share!

Hey do you still have the extra code man? It would really make my day if I got one

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a way to get the Munna? Apparently you needed to have had an existing account before the event started, as I only ever get a message that my game is not valid once I reach the correct link. Hopefully this isn't annoying or anything, but I've been trying to figure it out for about three hours now just to find out that I apparently can't even get a code for it since I just registered.