PKHeX 19.11.25

ReignOfComputer

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 19.11.25 of PKHeX has been released with improved legality checking in SW/SH, Ultra Shiny support, and various new features and fixes.

Change log:

New Update:
 - Legality:
 - - Updated with detection for numerous encounter types. There's still a few stragglers and mechanics left to handle.
 - - Thanks to everyone who has helped report issues & contributed updates!
 - Added: Shift click the Shiny button to yield a Square (ultra) shiny, regular click for default Star type.
 - Added: Sprites now display for Square (ultra) shiny vs regular Star type.
 - Added: Technical Record popup window (below Relearn Moves) to flag which move has been instructed. Shift click to apply current move flags.
 - Added: Batch Editor $suggest for Nature/StatNature copies the other value.
 - Added: Gen8 League Card (Trainer Card) name can now be edited in the Trainer Editor.
 - Added: Gen8 Pokédex now can set all Battled Count via the Modify button dropdown.
 - Fixed: Gen8 Pokédex no longer clears Battled Count when updating flags.
 - Fixed: Gen7 save corruption fixed.
 - Fixed: Gen6 box names are no longer truncated.
 - Fixed: Gen4 daycare slot reading fixed.
 - Fixed: Party slot dragging to same slot no longer deletes the next slot.

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

• Like 1

Hi,  I try to make a charizard shiny gantamax and zacian and always apear this text Invalid: Unable to  match an encounter from origin game

Invalid: Gigantamax Flag mismatch. No matter where you put it always appears the same and with the legendary ones too

What can I do? Thanks

13 minutes ago, blasco_luis said:

Hi,  I try to make a charizard shiny gantamax and zacian and always apear this text Invalid: Unable to  match an encounter from origin game

Invalid: Gigantamax Flag mismatch. No matter where you put it always appears the same and with the legendary ones too

What can I do? Thanks

sounds like the Charizard wasn't caught from a max raid, and you just tagged on the Gigantamax flag.

6 minutes ago, blasco_luis said:

And How could I make it corretly? It's my first time using pkhex

Catch a Gigantamax Charizard, then make that one shiny.

Of course, there's no guarantee that'll be appear legal in future PKHeX revisions.

PID RNG legality might be a thing, and if so you may need extra steps to generate a legal PID.
https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/1197771651141787648

22 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Of course, there's no guarantee that'll be appear legal in future PKHeX revisions.

PID RNG legality might be a thing, and if so you may need extra steps to generate a legal PID.
https://twitter.com/SiresM/status/1197771651141787648

Perfect thanks for all

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/1197771651141787648

Something tells me it may not matter online, given how in the past they've always argued that everything was random even though we knew better, but who knows. Maybe this time around they've actually wisened up and actually have thorough checks for legality just like we've had for over a decade.

Edited by Guest

29 minutes ago, Ammako said:

Something tells me it may not matter online, given how in the past they've always argued that everything was random even though we knew better, but who knows. Maybe this time around they've actually wisened up and actually have thorough checks for legality just like we've had for over a decade.

yeah it won't matter for online trading/battery, but more for us hackers doing legality checks.

I would hope that they've wisened up, but I doubt it XD

15 minutes ago, Kevin77700 said:

Someone have any solution to fixes hacked stats on Sword ? When i write 999 on every stats to my pokemon and i save on the main file, the game reset all the stats when i start a fight. 

Sort for my bad english

If it was 999 in the summary screen, but recalculated the moment you start the battle, then that is beyond save editing.
You're gonna need to edit the game instead, as it appears that the game is programmed to force the recalculation.
And if so, this isn't the right thread for that.

Hi, 

I heard that there have been bans to use pkhex in pokemon sword and shield. that's why I have any questions

If all my pokemon are legal, can they ban me?

If I have any illegal pokemon, even if I don't use it online, can they ban me?

If I transfer any legal pokemons to my friend can I ban me or my friend?

thank you very much