Square Shiny Pokemon editing in SW/SH

kj13569

15 minutes ago, uaeip said:

i'd like to get one as well please

Do you have an ID/SID that you want the PID to go with, or are you okay with random ones?

(If you don't want IDs to be public, you can PM.)

I made a calculator based on Ammako math and it worked for me. Im sharing it here

Usage:

Make a copy of it so you can edit it

Fill the light green boxes with your trainer id and secret trainer id

Select an empty cell and press delete, it will generate a random ultra shint pokemon id each time

Remember to turn off the shiny flag in PkHex and then enter the result pokemon id

Edited by igoticecream
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, igoticecream said:

I made a calculator based on Ammako math and it worked for me. Im sharing it here

Usage:

Select an empty cell and press delete, it will generate a random ultra shint pokemon id each time

So basicaly, i just copy 6 digit TID which is: xxxxxx and the 4 digit SID which is xxxx and it will generate the PID? Sorry, I am very new to this community.

Edited by azraen

2 hours ago, igoticecream said:

Usage:

Hey it's not working, getting an 'unable to load file' error in google docs.

1 minute ago, Jakestorme said:

looks like it's working in incognito. The pokemon ID doesn't generate a shiny pokemon though when I put it into pkhex 🤷‍♂️

Same here, but I think it's because this ultra shiny is still not a thing for this current version of PKHex. I'm currently transferring my save file from switch to my PC. Try genning a bunch of them with different PIDs and see if it works without flagging it as a shiny.

1 minute ago, azraen said:

Same here, but I think it's because this ultra shiny is still not a thing for this current version of PKHex. I'm currently transferring my save file from switch to my PC. Try genning a bunch of them with different PIDs and see if it works without flagging it as a shiny.

Let me know if it works for you big dawg. You got a discord?

8 hours ago, igoticecream said:

Usage:

Not working for me. I followed the steps above and used the generated PID but it doesn't make my pokemon shiny. 

Not sure what the issue is?

On 11/22/2019 at 9:56 PM, Blobby241 said:

Not working for me. I followed the steps above and used the generated PID but it doesn't make my pokemon shiny. 

Not sure what the issue is?

not working for me either, if the pokemon id is generated to the right the number i get is too long

55 minutes ago, AshT said:

not working for me either, if the pokemon id is generated to the right the number i get is too long

what's did you fill into the cells? Give the exact info that didn't work, so I can try.

edit: I also edited the title (Ultra Shiny -> Square Shiny)
As a matter of fact, Square shinies are more common for wild battles,
so calling it Ultra Shiny is misleading, when it's not overall rarer.

• theSLAYER changed the title to Square Shiny Pokemon editing in SW/SH
6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

what's did you fill into the cells? Give the exact info that didn't work, so I can try.

edit: I also edited the title (Ultra Shiny -> Square Shiny)
As a matter of fact, Square shinies are more common for wild battles,
so calling it Ultra Shiny is misleading, when it's not overall rarer.

sid 3617

trainer id 065640

it keeps dropping the 0 off the start of my id

put them in the light green parts and then the pokemon id number just stayed as name in green.

the numbers in the right hand box seemed to reroll but no idea how to use them 

Edited by AshT

10 hours ago, AshT said:

sid 3617

trainer id 065640

it keeps dropping the 0 off the start of my id

put them in the light green parts and then the pokemon id number just stayed as name in green.

the numbers in the right hand box seemed to reroll but no idea how to use them 

image.png

image.pngimage.png

erm, it works?

(as I mentioned earlier, once you entered the boxes on the right and hit enter (cycle through them once), the sheet should start working properly)

48 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

image.png

image.pngimage.png

erm, it works?

(as I mentioned earlier, once you entered the boxes on the right and hit enter (cycle through them once), the sheet should start working properly)

Yea I tried that it dosent work all the final values just say name no matter how many times I cycle it. Thanks though

18 minutes ago, AshT said:

Yea I tried that it dosent work all the final values just say name no matter how many times I cycle it. Thanks though

yeah hit enter for all of them, they said "name?" too. when I'm done cycling enter through all of them, the screenshot above happened.