[Gen 8] [Version 19.11.15] Pokedex issues

Cryptic Soldier

So this version works for me. I'm also doing legit shiny hunting for this Gen.

It seems that PKHex will default all 'battled' encounters in the Pokedex to 0 when modifying the save. This is a big problem for people who want to shiny hunt legit, as the total number battled is factored into shiny odds this Gen.

Might be worth looking into on an upcoming revision of PKHex.

Edited by Cryptic Soldier

13 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Not true. Be sure you are using the latest posted version.

Just downloaded the latest version (191115e) and when using Modify->Caught All or Modify-> Complete Dex it does change the "Battled" number to 0
For example... in the save I am looking at I have battled 4 Zigzagoon according to PKHex.. Once I click Modify->Complete Dex it switches to 0 battled for Zigzagoon

not sure if there is a place to set the battled to mass edit all the pokedex entries but using caught all or complete does appear to reset your battle number with all pokemon in the dex

On 11/17/2019 at 8:19 PM, Kaphotics said:

Not true. Be sure you are using the latest posted version.

I just checked with latest version.. which was updated on Novemer the 18th at 1:07 AM US EST (at the time of this posting).

I can now confirm that PKHex IS pulling the correct encounter data from the dex as intended, so people who want to legit shiny hunt can do so without fear of PKHex deleting their encounter data.

Look forward to the clothing update so I can get my Gold bag... Amazon only sent me one code.