When I'm using PKHex with my new created Pokemon sword and shield, this error appears

AlpacaDawg

When I'm trying to spawn in Hydreigon in Sword version, this message has appeared. And lots of other pokemons are illegal, because the way of encounter is illegal for many of them. Some pokemons are missing model even they are in the game, so instead their icon it will only show me a black pokeball. Such as Tyltails. This is my first time posting anything on this platform, if anything is wrong please tell me the right way to catalyzing my post so I can reaching out to the right person and let them knowing these bugs. So far I found some of them, looking forward to helping this team making PKHex better in the future!

Exception Details:
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at PKHeX.Core.EditPKMUtil.GetSuggestionMessage(PKM pkm, Int32 level, Int32 location, Int32 minlvl)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.SetSuggestedMetLocation(Boolean silent)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.ClickMetLocation(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PKHeX, Version=19.11.15.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
C:\Users\ThugSun\Desktop\PKHeX-master\PKHeX.exe

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PKHeX.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

PKHeX.Drawing, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

--------------------
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
You can continue running PKHeX, but please report this error.

Edited by AlpacaDawg

Hi ROC, I've edited my post as I realized some of my details are missing. And since I'm using another language in the game, pokemon names could be off. So here is the detail about the one I was trying to generate, elements are dragon/ dark, name could be (again sry for my english) Hydreigon, on national pokedex number is #635. But again, there are many other pokemons are illegal even I tried everything, still saying the way encountering these pokemons are illegal. I'm a collector for this game, which meaning I would have all pokemons in my bank for every pokemon games, and usually I'm generating them on my own. But since this problem has appeared I could only using what's in the gift category which are only 4 of them. Please help me, thank you. 

Edited by AlpacaDawg

Same problem happened again when I trying to get Pichu

Exception Details:
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at PKHeX.Core.EditPKMUtil.GetSuggestionMessage(PKM pkm, Int32 level, Int32 location, Int32 minlvl)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.SetSuggestedMetLocation(Boolean silent)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Controls.PKMEditor.ClickMetLocation(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PKHeX, Version=19.11.15.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
C:\Users\ThugSun\Desktop\PKHeX-master\PKHeX.exe

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PKHeX.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

PKHeX.Drawing, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Accessibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll

--------------------
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
You can continue running PKHeX, but please report this error.

Sorry maybe my auto-correction kicks in, and I already forgot the name I was trying to type XD. But here is something else I found, when I was trying to generating Darmanitan in their Galar form, editor told me such form cannot existing outside the battle, which was weird. And for Toxtricity, when I just generating it, editor marked him as illegal because the way they evolving was illegal, and this happened to Mr Rime when I'm trying to generating him as born from egg, if I don't it this way the editor will showing me there was no way to encountering this pokemon.

19 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Is that a language specific name?
No such English name exists.
image.png

Sorry for the delaying of reply, didn't check the web last night. Anyway, I updated some more problems I found which those just cannot bypassing by set pokemons born from egg, there were 3 of them I mentioned from last replay. Thank you for updating.

For Toxicitry, did you try to generate the Low Key form? It's exclusive to Shield I think. (If I generate it with Sword as Origin Game, PKHeX tells me the Evolution is not valid)

Edit: Even if I change the Origin Game to Shield, it only says Toxicitry is valid in Amped Form.

Edited by NerysRhys

11 minutes ago, NerysRhys said:

For Toxicitry, did you try to generate the Low Key form? It's exclusive to Shield I think. (If I generate it with Sword as Origin Game, PKHeX tells me the Evolution is not valid)

Edit: Even if I change the Origin Game to Shield, it only says Toxicitry is valid in Amped Form.

It's not split due to game, it's split due to nature :)

• Like 1

Just now, NerysRhys said:

:) You posted right at the moment I went to check on serebii to see how it evolved. My friend got Shield, and I Sword so it never occured to us it was related to Nature.

That's one mystery solved!

Yeah I didn't realize it's by nature too. I initially thought it capable of form changing, and when mine evolved into the second form (low amp) instead of the first form I was confused, so I looked it up XD

1 hour ago, AlpacaDawg said:

Sorry maybe my auto-correction kicks in, and I already forgot the name I was trying to type XD. But here is something else I found, when I was trying to generating Darmanitan in their Galar form, editor told me such form cannot existing outside the battle, which was weird. And for Toxtricity, when I just generating it, editor marked him as illegal because the way they evolving was illegal, and this happened to Mr Rime when I'm trying to generating him as born from egg, if I don't it this way the editor will showing me there was no way to encountering this pokemon.

For Mr.Rime, try to generate it with on route 10, at level 45-48, and then make it at one or two level higher in its main stats and you should be fine.

rime.PNG

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Yeah I didn't realize it's by nature too. I initially thought it capable of form changing, and when mine evolved into the second form (low amp) instead of the first form I was confused, so I looked it up XD

So is there anyway I can generating it without any error so far?

Edit: nvm, was confusing you guys talking about Nature for pokemon, for me the translate word means character XD, but I found out, thanks guys

Edited by AlpacaDawg

27 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

@Kaphotics as of 191115e, I can confirm this problem is still there.

I'm assuming it's a If Darmanitan and Greater than form id 0 type of thing.

Thank you and your team so much for hearing from your program users, I’m ok with the current result, and I’m happy to know that you guys released it at the same day Nintendo released the game, so much hard work in there. Just wanted to say thank you, keep up these amazing works!

• Like 1

Hi, I just went back to creating a Mr. Rime, and I discovered that it was marked not legal if I created it while my save was loaded (Shield, at the beginning), but it was totally fine if I had no savefile loaded into PKHeX. Also, when I tried to create it on my Sword save (beat the game on that one) it was totally fine.

I thinks it's because you may have not reached the route you encounter it yet. (I put route 10 on the one I created but Mr. Mime also appear at the Lake of Outrage.)

Also, you can make it legal by making it as if it was traded. By changing the Original Trainer informations and puttin your name in the 'Last Handler box)

Edit: Since the game has 'restrictions' about up to which level you can catch pokemon, it might also be because of this? (Like, if you have one badge, you can catch up to lvl 25 I think it was?, but you can't if they're over that level...)

Edited by NerysRhys
Thought of something...

On 11/23/2019 at 4:56 PM, NerysRhys said:

Hi, I just went back to creating a Mr. Rime, and I discovered that it was marked not legal if I created it while my save was loaded (Shield, at the beginning), but it was totally fine if I had no savefile loaded into PKHeX. Also, when I tried to create it on my Sword save (beat the game on that one) it was totally fine.

I thinks it's because you may have not reached the route you encounter it yet. (I put route 10 on the one I created but Mr. Mime also appear at the Lake of Outrage.)

Also, you can make it legal by making it as if it was traded. By changing the Original Trainer informations and puttin your name in the 'Last Handler box)

Edit: Since the game has 'restrictions' about up to which level you can catch pokemon, it might also be because of this? (Like, if you have one badge, you can catch up to lvl 25 I think it was?, but you can't if they're over that level...)

I have no idea how to set them traded, can you send me a screen shot or something?

because I'm in another language, sometimes finding those settings could be hard

thank you so much for the help tho

Edit: Nvm! Found how to setting them as traded, thank you so much for the help man

Edited by AlpacaDawg