[Problem] Save Sword & Shield not visible

Nekikool

Thank you for your answer, I installed Checkpoint 3.7.3 by AppStore application of the switch (SXOS) Everything is going well, but when I launch Checkpoint, I see backups of other games, but not Sword or Shield.

By cons when I try to correct the backup Let's Go, I have an error 0x0 that the application is closed by the user thanks for the help

1 hour ago, Nekikool said:

Thank you for your answer, I installed Checkpoint 3.7.3 by AppStore application of the switch (SXOS) Everything is going well, but when I launch Checkpoint, I see backups of other games, but not Sword or Shield.

By cons when I try to correct the backup Let's Go, I have an error 0x0 that the application is closed by the user thanks for the help

have you played Sword & Shield on the console before (either cart or eshop download)?
The game needs to launched at least once, in order for it to appear in Checkpoint.

I have already started my game, I have chosen my starter, then I save just before meeting the old lady.

When I restart the game, I resume my backup.

That's what I find weird: /

Edit: Firwmare : 9.0.1 not emunand

Edited by Nekikool

My cart (and the resultant save stored on the Switch) on Atmosphere is detected just fine.

Athis point, assuming you’re on latest checkpoint, I can only assume it’s a SX OS problem or a piracy problem.

In any case, you should file a bug report on Checkpoint’s github. Try switching to Atmosphere and see whether it’s detected

• 2 years later...

I'm new to this scene but I had the same issue. I know this is a really late reply but just in case anyone else couldn't get it working still. I'm currently trying my idea for a fix. I am moving the data for Pokémon Shield and other games onto my SD card rather than having them stored locally on my switch. This way checkpoint and my saves are in the same file storage location/device. You can do this by opening settings and then going to data management. The option move to SD card should be right there, once you select that, select the games you want to move and then start the transfer.