Issue creating Pokemon with PKHeX in Sword/Shield?

Xishu

Anyone else getting this issue?

Opened 'main' file in pkhex, created some Pokemon, exported main. Added it to the SD, restored through checkpoint, but the Pokemon are bugged?

Level 0, no stats?

Am i being dumb and missing a crucial step here? 

When I created the 'new' restore point in Checkpoint, I had a file for backup, main, and a 1KB poke_trade file. I'm only using the main file now, is this correct?

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

I'm experiencing a variety of bugs myself as well.

1. When putting my save file into PKHeX I've noticed that some of my Pokemon I've already caught in game contain a Legality Error. The error is always a mismatch with with origin location.

2. Some Pokemon when created will disappear after export. I created a shiny Toxtricity and it was gone by the time I imported and ran the game again. (I was able to do it the second time though.) 

3. When selecting check all for the Pokedex it appears it didn't actually do it in game as well.

4. Sometimes the shiny value doesn't apply in game. 

That's all I've noticed so far, I'll update my post as I notice things. 

Edited by Natokenichi

I was having that same problem with the pokemons that created where level are 0 and their stats are 0 but I took them to fight a pokemon after beating the pokemon they level up and after that their levels went to the levels and stats I set them too not sure if this help is any help but is something I found out.

5 minutes ago, PkGamer009 said:

I was having that same problem with the pokemons that created where level are 0 and their stats are 0 but I took them to fight a pokemon after beating the pokemon they level up and after that their levels went to the levels and stats I set them too not sure if this help is any help but is something I found out.

sounds like the issue is modifying party stats. try depositing them into a box then withdrawing, see if that makes a difference.

I can confirm that if the lvl 0 pokémon gains experience, it goes from lvl 0 to whichever level it was set to, but it's fainted. You have to revive them / go to a pokémon center.

I've found out that the Dream Ball legality check is apparently wrong, since now you can obtain the dream ball and use it to catch any pokémon.

Also I think relearn moves / TMs / TRs aren't updated yet, for example, Shadow Ball and Flash Cannon Aegislash and so on.

Other than that, everything else seems to work fine.

Sé que este es un foro en inglés pero no soy muy bueno en ello, Yo acabo de usar PKHEX con un backup hecho en CheckPoint, he creado a Sobble y Grookey como si fueran crias, recibidos de la guarderia, todos 6IVs con sus EVs a Full y a la hora de exportarlo no he tenido ni un problema como ustedes mencionan, ellos siguen ahí con sus estadísticas normales y suben de nivel, quizás lo han creado mal. Saludos

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

It'll be supported in the next release; I just added handling to recognize them when you drop em in.

Thanks. Another question, have some pokemon in box 27 but they don't show up in game, the whole box. How can we expand the boxes? Fill up box 24?