Make up your own pokemon game!

Phreen

well this thread is just supposed to be, if you had a chance to create a pokemon game, how would it operate? I have had an idea for so long, I imagined if someone made a virtual reality pokemon game where whatever happens to you in game happens to you in reality, and if you start a new game, the plot is always different

Awesome thread idea! I wish I had come up with it. Ok here is my idea!

Ok so it would be one of those virtual reality games and it would totally rock. You would be in a virtual world that is a new pokemon region. You would get to explore towns and forests and all types of landscapes. You would also be able to play with your friends because there would be a new part called online town which would be a whole new part of the game to explore.

Plus the battling isn't based off a turn strategy. So with the telekinetic power of the move confusion you could protect yourself and attack by hurling projectiles back at opponent. So like in a double battle you could be like:

Meditite use protect and then meditite would step in front of partner and protect them both then the partner would be able to attack. Basically it would be like pokemon was real and how I wish it was. Plus, you could always keep training your pokemon. I hate how you have to stop getting stronger but you should always be able to get better. Plus you can gain experience and stuff like that from online battles in online town.

The story line would be that the world of pokemon is in danger, a new team called Team Genetic is altering and harming pokemon. They are distorting the natural order of things and making freaks out of pokemon. The jobs of pokemon bounty hunters are thriving and the pokemon rangers and secret police are swamped with crime and can not do a single thing. So it is up to the trainer (main character) to form a new group called the Trainer Elite and stop the Bounty hunters and Team Genetic before they gain the power to alter and create pokemon to build a new world where they will rule. It is up to them to save their world from utter destruction!

Do you like my idea? :confused::D

I'd like a game where you get to play from the opposite side... like a Team Rocket grunt that has to work his/her way up through the ranks. It could incorporate the shadow pokemon concept from the Gamecube-era games, as well.

I've always wanted to play from the opposite side! That is a great idea! Man, that would be so cool. Plus think about what would happen if team galactic captured palkia/dialga/giratina and won!

wow thats a really good idea, and that part about pokemon always getting stronger is really good since i do have some pre-evolution pokemon that i would rather not evolve such as pichu:)

Thanks! I hope this thread gets more popular I am loving the idea!

Awesome thread idea! I wish I had come up with it. Ok here is my idea!

Ok so it would be one of those virtual reality games and it would totally rock. You would be in a virtual world that is a new pokemon region. You would get to explore towns and forests and all types of landscapes. You would also be able to play with your friends because there would be a new part called online town which would be a whole new part of the game to explore.

Plus the battling isn't based off a turn strategy. So with the telekinetic power of the move confusion you could protect yourself and attack by hurling projectiles back at opponent. So like in a double battle you could be like:

Meditite use protect and then meditite would step in front of partner and protect them both then the partner would be able to attack. Basically it would be like pokemon was real and how I wish it was. Plus, you could always keep training your pokemon. I hate how you have to stop getting stronger but you should always be able to get better. Plus you can gain experience and stuff like that from online battles in online town.

The story line would be that the world of pokemon is in danger, a new team called Team Genetic is altering and harming pokemon. They are distorting the natural order of things and making freaks out of pokemon. The jobs of pokemon bounty hunters are thriving and the pokemon rangers and secret police are swamped with crime and can not do a single thing. So it is up to the trainer (main character) to form a new group called the Trainer Elite and stop the Bounty hunters and Team Genetic before they gain the power to alter and create pokemon to build a new world where they will rule. It is up to them to save their world from utter destruction!

Do you like my idea? :confused::D

Isn't that categorized as a spin-off, since you are completely reforming the game play of Pokemon, and i did have the idea of a virtual reality game, in the future, not sure if i made the topic at Gamefaqs, or the previous forums, but it was last year.

• 7 months later...

My idea would to incorporate all the regions into one game. Here is how it would work:

1) The regions would be in this order: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

2) To go to the next region, you need to beat the Elite for in the previous region (except Kanto) i.e.: Johto needs Kanto Elite four beat. Plus the possibility of seeing the pokemon from that region.

3) Once you CAPTURE all non-event pokemon in that region, 1 or more event pokemon will be available for that region (i.e. Mew for Kanto, Jirachi for Johto, and Deoxys for Hoenn).

It may be much but at least not need the previous generation games.

• 7 months later...

How MINE would work:

You start in the large city of Shelldo, known for its famous dream fountain. Each city has a guardian pokemon. As you and your parents leave the house, Team Sandbind kidnaps your parents, and burns down the pokemon center. For some odd reason, the guardian of Shelldo, Relicanth, did not awaken in such a time of need. It, was stolen. Every gaurdian pokemon has been stolen by team sandbind using a device called the Pact Sealer. After you save your parents, your rival informs you of the pokemon league. As you go through the game, you defeat gym leaders, soon after, you must battle that areas Sandbind base, and you must fight that towns guardian, slowly destroying the pact sealer. Defeating the pokemon leagues guardian pokemon destroys the pact sealer, causing the legandary of the game to be summoned, Stalitan (rock/ice) You may obtain each guardian after catching or defeating Stalitan.

The gameplay will also be completely different. You battle in a full enviroment, it is not turn based. You run around freely, changing move styles. Extremespeed would freezetime, and when you ran into him it hurt him. Shadow ball would should a large dark ball at the foe, causing a realistic knockback. Catching pokemon will be just as easy though. Weaken, status, ball. Wild pokemon will stay random encounters in tall grass, caves and water. Surfing will be the same, but flying will be different. You must go through a very short flying minigame where you may encounter a pokemon. You may skip it once youve broken the Pact Sealer after recieving HM02 fly.

Hope you like it!

I would like a game that would incorporate all of these Regions, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, the Region in Black/White Games, and the Orange Islands, which none of the games have ever covered. To be Completely Finished with the story-line, you would need to win all 8 Kanto Gym Badges, all 4 Orange Island Badges, all 8 Johto Badges, all 8 Hoenn Badges, all 8 Sinnoh Badges, and of course all gym badges from this new Region, which will probably be 8, to be a total of 44 Gym Badges. You will also have to battle the Elite 4 and an overall Red from the Kanto Region, Gold from the Johto Region, Ruby from the Hoenn Region, Pearl from the Sinnoh Region, Black from the new region, and Orange from the Orange Islands. You may even do somethings in the Orre Region as well.

Afteryou earn all of the gym badges of a region, you will have to defeat the Elite 4, which during the course of the game, you will have to defeat the Elite Four 6 different times, each time they are harder than the previous time that you defeated them.

After you defeated the Elite Four each time, you will then battle the Region Champion of the collected gym badges of that region.

After you defeat the Region Champion you will then gain access to the next region, until you defeat all Region Champions.

After you defeat all Region Champions, you will then get to battle Ash Ketchum, the overall Pokemon Master.

The Regions would be Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Orre, Sinnoh, and the new region in that order.

You will basically follow Ash Ketchum's journey so long ago, with a few differences, like the Orre Region.

You would have to battle all different organizations from all of the different Regions. With Orre being included, you will now have the return of Shadow Pokemon, who you can snag, where in the other regions, you have to catch regular unshadowed pokemon, but some shadow pokemon will have trainers, who you may find in the other regions as well.

I would also make it where some moves like Flash, Cut, Strength , Surf, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Dive, Headbutt, Rock Climb, Defog, Fly, etc.

You will still need all of those moves, and others to get around, but you will also get a flashlight, rather than waste a move for Flash, unless you want to.

Raft or something instead of Surf, Hang glider or something instead of Fly, Axe instead of Cut, Wheelbarrow instead of strength fan instead of defog

submarine instead of Dive Climbing Rope instead of Rock Climb etc on the substitutions. If you want to give to give a pokemon a HM or TM you still can give them any attack you want to.

You can defeat the elite 4, anytime you want, after you unlock access to it.

You can also walk around with all 6 of the pokemon in your party in some places.

Their will be locations like Amity Square in the Sinnoh Region where you can also walk around with some pokemon, but you will be able to walk with all of your pokemon in some place whether they are small and cute, Heavy and Large, Legendary, and anything in between.

You will diffinitely be able to walk around with the top pokemon in your party all throughout all regions in the game, but their will be location where you can walk around with all 6 pokemon in your party.

After all, the more you walk with your pokemon, the more attached it will become to you.

Edited by Tracy1969able

• 8 months later...

If i could make a Pokémon game it would have only the new Pokémon up to R/S/E and be much more serious. You would actually have things going on around you that change the region, instead of just whatever the game's team decides to do. It would probably be rated T, now that I think of it.