Sword or Shield save?

pkmfan

Might be a bit early but does anyone have a copy of Sword or Shield and may they lend me their save file? Completed would fine, but also just started would be perfectly suitable. I likely won't be able to get a hold of a copy until next week so I'd just like a save file to play around with over the weekend when a save editor comes out.

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, chris2000 said:

Does anyone have a save file of pokemon sword at the beginning?

It is at the beginning.

Do note that if you're playing via emulator, the will be a ton of freezes that you won't be able to get over, and won't be able to advance the story.
My advise it: don't play on an emulator.

If you aren't playing on an emulator, ignore my warning. Note that asking for a save, rather than playing the game to get one, is typically a sign that people are playing on an emulator.

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2019 at 9:39 PM, bigdom8 said:

Sure here is a copy of my completed story play through of Sword not including the Post Game Content. This is everything that checkpoint save editor put in the file for this game. Hope you enjoy!

poke_trade 789 B · 1090 downloads backup 1.44 MB · 1068 downloads main 1.44 MB · 2676 downloads

Hey bro thanks a lot. but do you have any other save file of this game somewhere after the cinchester gym? i'm playing the games on yuzu emulator, and the game freezes at cinchester gym. if i upload my save file at cinchester gym , can you please defeat the gym leader with my pokemon and then reupload my save file to me ?? it would be of great help . Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, arjapaul007 said:

Hey bro thanks a lot. but do you have any other save file of this game somewhere after the cinchester gym? i'm playing the games on yuzu emulator, and the game freezes at cinchester gym. if i upload my save file at cinchester gym , can you please defeat the gym leader with my pokemon and then reupload my save file to me ?? it would be of great help . Thanks in advance.

Give up playing on emulator. It will have freezes through the story. You can't possibly expect someone to give you a save per freeze.

40 minutes ago, arjapaul007 said:

Hmm i played with your save file thanks man :D did you complete the post game story and catch the legendary pokemon? If you did so, would you mind sharing your save file bro ??

It looks like you didn’t read what you’re quoting me. Nor did you read the PM I sent.

Now, to say it clearly:

Stop asking for saves for Yuzu. Give it up. Don’t expect someone to give you a save every time you encounter a freeze.

Despite me telling you to start your own thread, you still replied to other people via post begging for a save. (I had to hide the other begs you left).

So now this is a friendly warning: you have your one beg public. You’ve made your one public beg by asking for a save here. Anyone can PM you if they want to help you. Do not post any other begs. Any more begs for saves, and I might have to give an infraction to you. Please don’t force me to infract you :(

And no, I’m not posting any of my own saves, who knows what kind of metadata from my Switch is in them :(

• 2 months later...