[Request] USUM map coordinates for Wela Volcano Park

megaman28

14 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

One of the location drops you right outside the Volcano

Hi,

I have set my location to the coordinates listed below but I end up in a glitched black area. Should the USUM coordinates be different from SM?

Map: 49
X: 28202.00000
Y: 0.00000
Z: 17408.00000

• 1 year later...
On 11/2/2019 at 8:10 AM, megaman28 said:

Hi,

I have set my location to the coordinates listed below but I end up in a glitched black area. Should the USUM coordinates be different from SM?

Map: 49
X: 28202.00000
Y: 0.00000
Z: 17408.00000

And of course nobody responds to this, (sorry btw) i wanna know how to warp to locations just so i can "start" the game from the beginning looking how i want my character to look. but its like its a big secret or something i can't find any information on how to solve the black screen issue.

37 minutes ago, Freeasabird420183 said:

And of course nobody responds to this, (sorry btw) i wanna know how to warp to locations just so i can "start" the game from the beginning looking how i want my character to look. but its like its a big secret or something i can't find any information on how to solve the black screen issue.

It's not a secret, it's just not documented properly.

If I recall correctly, for Gen 6, the Map ID needs to be copied to 2 specific spots.

I'm unsure if Gen 7 has that "2 spots" requirements, as well as unusure if NPC/overworld data is required:

Additionally, there may also be another value that checks/determine whether you're indoors or outdoors (includes caves and outdoor areas that are pretty much special routes, so fake outdoors), and swapping from an indoor to outdoor area may result in the black screen.

I more or less don't recommend editing *only* the coordinates.
Or at least try warping with similar enough areas.