Legit problems!

Dilster3000

Hey guys... around a few months ago i downloaded some pokemon here.

I edited them to my likings. i was using the Projectpokemon pokedex for help.

But when i used the pokemon in Pokemon Battle Rev. they still came out as "Bad Eggs"!

I was hoping if some could Download this and make all the pokemon as legit as possible, that would be very kind :)

Ha ha! Heres the problem!

Dragonite:

Your EV's are all wrong, you can have a MAXIMUM TOTAL of 510 EVS. that means you can select 2 EV'S to have maximum OR spred them out, but you have all EV's at 255 which makes the total far to high.

also you said it ORIGINALLY Caught at the pal park. this will not work. make it the Kanto region, also what dratini is caught at level 75? make that about level 20.

- Note, you have no item on this dragonite. may I suggest a choice specs? or yache berry, or expert belt or wise specs.

Garchomp:

EV's are too high again. Personally I'd make its spred: 252 speed, 126 attack, 126 sp attack

- Item choice: yache berry or life orb

Pikachu:

EVS too high. make it 252 speed, 252 Sp. att and 4 HP

Caught in pal park? try again. make it kanto region OR Trophy garden (at level 16)

- item choice: Focus sash or Light ball

Metagross:

MET AT LEVEL 0?! No pokemon is met at level 0!

also you said Pal Park again!

and EVS are too high.

make it met at route 228 at level 10

EVS: 252 attack, 252 sp def (its defence is much higher, equal out its defences)

item: leftovers

Salamance:

EVS too high, met at pal park. [meet it at route 210 at level 14]

EVS: 252 Attack, 252 speed

I'd change its item too but really its up to you.

Tyranitar:

met at level 0?!

EV'S too high.

Lavitar cant be caught on route 210. only on route 206 in diamond and 207 in platinum, so make it level 10

EVS: 252 attack 252 sp attack

General note: make sure you use a REAL secret id. If you dont know your Secret Id then use my data:

OT Name - Aura

OT Trainer ID - 20078

Secret ID - 3100

PS. If anyone questions my EV's, I dont want to tell them to change attacks so these EVs go with the attacks.

Marshstomp: just FYI, any Pokémon met as an egg has its met level set to 0. This is completely normal and legit. Additionally, a Pokémon "met at" Route 210 that cannot normally be caught there is often a Pokémon that was hatched from an egg likely received from the Day-Care Couple, so that's legit too. Furthermore, Beldum is caught at level 53ish in DPPt, not level 10. Oh, and a Pokémon with a met at level of 75 that was met at the Pal Park was migrated at that level, not met at that level in the original game (that info is lost in the migration process, actually).

Do yourself a favor, Dilster3000, and get WinRAR. It's much better than WinZip or the OS' compression utility.

I would actually suggest 7-Zip, seeing as how it's free and open source and WinRAR is commercial, closed-source shareware.

I'm not too big on the whole open-source vs. closed-source deal, but I did hate how WinRAR was always nagging me to register. Of course I could of gotten a serial and be done with it, but that's just not my style. :)

Also, thanks for the info on the whole "met at level" thing on the Pokemon that are Pal Parked. I didn't know that. Man, I wish I could export my Pokemon from my Diamond version to PokeSav so I could mess around with it and learn all kinds of cool things like that. You can only do that if you have an R4 or something like that, right? 'cause all I got is a ARDS and the USB cable that comes with it.

-Karasuhebi

I actually haven't tried out 7-Zip yet, but free + open source = good in my book.

As far as I know, the only ways for you to export Pokémon from your game to your PC either involve having "special hardware" (i.e. a flash cart or that nifty USB NDS cart reader) or trading your Pokémon to someone else who has said hardware. Maybe someday someone will FINALLY crack the DS wi-fi protocol and then we can do what needs to be done via normal NDS wi-fi functions, but until that day....