Trying to get ALL pokemon in PC to obey...

richmFTW

Ok so, I bought a copy of Ultra Sun for my friends little boy.  My goal is to use PkHex to essentially port all of the pokemon from my games PC to his (I have them all, pre-evoluteions, events, etc so no worry there) and then once I am done, to be able to use the Batch Editor to make them all list as if they were his so they will obey him.  As far as I know, the TID and SId have to match.  I also edited the OT name to his character as well.  Am I missing anything?  I'll list below what I have in the Batch Editor, maybe someone can tell me if I am missing anything in order to get ALL the pc pokemon to obey in battle, should he draw them out to use.

My Batch Editor shows as:
.SID=1626
.TID=036527
.PID=$shiny
.OT_Name=Elijah

Please advise if I am missing anything!   Thanks in advance!!

On 10/24/2019 at 11:15 AM, richmFTW said:

if I am missing anything in order to get ALL the pc pokemon to obey in battle

why not just complete the game? Once you become champion, all the Pokémon belonging to your friend would obey you anyway...

Anyway for purposes of "obedience", matching TID, SID, OT name and OT gender is enough.

22 minutes ago, richmFTW said:

adding the pokemon to the game BEFORE the adventure.

Ah, my bad. Tho, why not just change the details of the trainer of the save, as opposed to batch editing.

It's all your prerogative tho, just listing another option. :)

22 minutes ago, richmFTW said:

finally a response tho

Well, can't exactly fault other people for not giving you a response, since it's something you could have easily checked tho,
either through running simple tests, or checking online resources. :/

In any case, you've gotten what you've asked for, so I'll proceed to lock this thread before I have to deal with any more snark XD (friendly prod)