Spoofing local trade/mystery gift

HeavensSword

Hello, 

I'm aware of methods to send PKMN to the GTS via a PC tool, but I was wondering if there are any existing methods of spoofing a local trade (preferably on Gen7, but 5 and 6 are still helpful) with a PC over wifi.

As far as spoofing Mystery Gift, I know there are some ways to go about it such as modding a distribution cart/ROM, but would also be interested in methods that send custom pokemon using a PC over wifi. 

It's also fine if there aren't any complete solutions, as any info is appreciated. It may be something I'd like to work on when I have free time.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, HeavensSword said:

As far as spoofing Mystery Gift ... interested in methods that send custom pokemon using a PC over wifi. 

No method of sending your own Mystery Gift over WiFi from PC works for Gen 6 and 7, at least not publicly.

Spoiler

extra info:
While manatails have figured out how to send wonder cards from PC to 3DS via their own custom server (and lots of hacking),
it is unable to send custom cards; you need Nintendo/GF signed boss format of the wondercardfulls.
Anyhow, I believe this method was ultimately not released for public use.

As for Gen 5, such a tool from PC probably exists, but I'm not sure frankly.

Anyhow, you could just use PKSM or PKHeX to inject wondercards.
Or receive events (Gen 4 & 5) by connecting to someone's server via the "DNS exploit"

1 hour ago, HeavensSword said:

I was wondering if there are any existing methods of spoofing a local trade .. with a PC over wifi.

AFAIK no. If such methods exist, I imagine people would be happily trading between their emulators and DS.

Thanks for the response and info!

37 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

AFAIK no. If such methods exist, I imagine people would be happily trading between their emulators and DS.

Exactly, that's what i'm interested in. Basically streamlining a method of sending PKMN from EMUs to DS/3DS. Wanted to see if anyone had already tried going down that rabbit hole.