View older Hall of Fame records

Materious17

Hey all, I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to view older Hall of Fame records, specifically on Pokemon Diamond. My save file has over 260 Elite 4 clears so it only shows the most recent 32 in game but I was wondering if there was a way through editing a sav backup to see the previous ~230 Hall of Fame record screens. Are they just deleted from the .sav entirely or just hidden from view in game? Also, can't seem to view data for the 32 Hall of Fame screens from PKHex so is the thing I'm asking about even possible?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Materious17 said:

Hey all, I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to view older Hall of Fame records, specifically on Pokemon Diamond. My save file has over 260 Elite 4 clears so it only shows the most recent 32 in game but I was wondering if there was a way through editing a sav backup to see the previous ~230 Hall of Fame record screens. Are they just deleted from the .sav entirely or just hidden from view in game? Also, can't seem to view data for the 32 Hall of Fame screens from PKHex so is the thing I'm asking about even possible?

Thanks

The save removes the older records beyond recent 32.
They do keep track of the number of total wins you've had, but that's about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

The save removes the older records beyond recent 32.
They do keep track of the number of total wins you've had, but that's about it.

Alright, thanks. My first Hall of Fame record would be from 2007 and I was curious if I could even see what Pokemon were used for my first run of the game cause I have long forgotten and those Pokemon have been lost somewhere to time.

• Like 1