Pokedex Displays Shiny Version Of Transfered Pokemon

loonix200

1b02819 is where it broke, 84d1354 before it was fine.

@theSLAYER I can see from your screenshot that the Displayed flag was not cleared, when you cleared your Pokédex data. This would explain why the Pokémon aren't showing up as shiny once you re-import them, because the flag for them to display as non-shiny is explicitly set.

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Ammako said:

I appreciate the answer. II have never compiled from github before but I will give it a try now.

Thank you so much for this information. I can just use an older version for this purpose because all I need to do in transfer Pokemon and nothing else. Glad to know that it was indeed something related to PKHeX and not just me acting stupid or unable to understand. It is insane how you were able to figure it out.

EDIT: If anyone can link me to an executable or a compiled version, that would be appreciated as well

Edited by loonix200

8 hours ago, Ammako said:

@theSLAYER I can see from your screenshot that the Displayed flag was not cleared, when you cleared your Pokédex data. This would explain why the Pokémon aren't showing up as shiny once you re-import them, because the flag for them to display as non-shiny is explicitly set.

glad you figured it out. :D

6 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Thanks for reporting, should be fixed in the next release :)

image.png

As the program grows bigger, lazy direct manipulations become harder to maintain. I've reworked things in the past few months to more closely match how they're manipulating data in the games (block objects doing the logic), so small hiccups aren't impossible!

I appreciate that a lot. Crazy how me randomly using the program brought up an issue that others hadn't faced yet or hadn't posted about.

As a temporary solution, I was able to fix every single Pokemon in my save file by manually setting their Displayed and Language flags. So all is well that ends well.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, loonix200 said:

Crazy how me randomly using the program brought up an issue that others hadn't faced yet or hadn't posted about.

That tends to happen 😛

Edited by Guest