Looking for a save file for Gold VC

bombchu

Hiyo :)

Just wondering if anyone could help me out with a completed (or mostly completed) save for Gold VC, with Ho-Oh uncaught.

Also a side question: Is pkhex compatible with VC save files? If so, I suppose I could reset the Ho-Oh encounter myself.

Anywho, thanks a ton! :D

10 minutes ago, iTNZPlusPlus said:

PKHeX is compatible with VC files. Just go into Event Flags to reset the Ho-Oh encounter. 

Right on, thanks. I still need the save file though, do you happen to have one?

EDIT: Or know where I can get one?

Edited by bombchu

7 hours ago, bigdom8 said:

I have a file with Ho-oh uncaught and it is completed all the way with Red being beaten. you will have to change the file name but this should work for you. If it doesn't then I'm sorry!

Pokemon - Gold Version (USA, Europe) (SGB Enhanced) (GB Compatible).sav 32.04 kB · 0 downloads

It isn't the right file format for the VC game, but thanks a lot anyway!

No. any save injection has to be done on a hacked 3DS.

The only exception is using Cyber Gadget Pro to place hacked saves on Japanese 3DS carts (only). No other exceptions as far as I remember..
(While Powersaves provide cheats, it doesn't allow users to inject their own saves 1. Any modification has to be done via PS's own codes)

In any case, the above exception doesn't work for VC, so thoroughly no for your question.

notes.
1. Their own saves in this context any externally modified saves (such as using PKHeX). Powersaves only allows injections of saves directly handled by that program.

• Thanks 1