Favorite Pokemon Game?

pennypenny123

I just wanted to know what everyone thinks about their favorite games. Which one it is and why. Mine would have to be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time and Darkness. I love it because you can be a pokemon, and there are so many upgrades from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue. Its got more of a plot, more pokemon, more everything! Don't get me wrong, the original trainer battles are nice but it was such a breakthrough into pokemon gaming when you could actually become a pokemon!

So, what about you?

well maybe we'll say the same thing to upcoming games about DPP, I miss my blue:(, I have it but file always gets corrupted for some reason, I also gave my gold to one of my friends

That ALWAYS happened to my Gold. That was the exact main reason I stopped playing my Gold. After a while it corrupted so I gave up on that game. But I beat mine by the time that happened though.

That ALWAYS happened to my Gold. That was the exact main reason I stopped playing my Gold. After a while it corrupted so I gave up on that game. But I beat mine by the time that happened though.

yeah isnt it weird how it gets corrupted(I always wondered why it always did that), but my gold as well stopped working so thats why I gave it to my friend :P, beat mine a couple times after that happened too, too bad their isnt a way to transfer pokemon in gold into DPP games

too bad their isnt a way to transfer pokemon in gold into DPP games

That would be awesome!

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I remember hearing somewhere before (whether its true or not I don't know) that the way they made gold and silver its going to do that to almost everyone.

my favorite would have to be Crystal because it was the first pokemon game to do so many things not to mention I love 2nd gen. pokemon

Yeah, crystal was tons of fun. I remember playing that before I lost the game. (I was little and misplaced things too much of the time!) But I do remember hearing a rumor that the next set of games will be remakes of gold, silver, and crystal. That's just a rumor though. But I highly recommend they do that though.