How can edit HGSS event?

mmwsfz

Sorry for foolish question or bad english. So, as title shown, that's my question and may be you'll ask why do I ask this question. It's because of this thread:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5164&highlight=Event+Contribution

has a HGSS event on PokeWalker Course! I did want it but the newest Pokesav 0.03a did not provide a function to edit the event. Can any one help me?

You could use a Distribution Editor for a previous Distribution Cart like the Deoxys one and send the desired Wonder Card Wirelessly.

It'll display a Random Item depending on your injected PCD, but it'll still send the PCD in the end. This is because the Distribution was originally made for Diamond and Pearl.

You'd need 2 DS and a Flash Cart and a Retail Game, or 2 DS and 2 Flash Carts in order to send the Wonder Card over. You'll have to get the Rom elsewhere since it's illegal, don't request it here.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=129568 <- Wonder Card Patcher

I prefer using this patcher, since it lets me select wich dates I want the event to be going on, just like the real cartridges.

As for the rom... Just like Nigoli said, try and find it somewhere else.

I made pictures to help you find your way in the program.

hi, Pingouin7 i have a question, when i clic on the open original rom button a message appear that says use a valid distribution rom, wrong fulsize, what i can do??? please help me, or put your rom and i'll download it.

(sorry for my english, i don't speak it very well)

I don't know how to use it even i read through the instruction many times!

And one thing I want to emphasize is the event I want to add is a HGSS PokeWalker Course! It not available in past versions. So how can I put it in a editor which can only edit the past versions?

I don't know how to use it even i read through the instruction many times!

And one thing I want to emphasize is the event I want to add is a HGSS PokeWalker Course! It not available in past versions. So how can I put it in a editor which can only edit the past versions?

th_YellowForestDistributionAcquisition.jpg

Just use it like you would normally putting in a Wonder Card. It's also normal for the Distribution to display things like "CLEAR FLAG" or "MASTER BALL" or other Random Items. Simply because the Distribution was made before Platinum's Release.