Help With PKHeX

Beast Mode

So I'm having trouble using PKHeX. I don't know what to do (and yes, I've looked online) and it said my error code needs a trainer ID and a secret ID. I know my trainer ID, but how do I get my secret ID? Is it even necessary? Also, if it helps, I'm trying to do this for Pokemon X. Also, how do I transport my Pokemon to my game? Sorry if I'm asking nooby questions. I'm new at this whole thing. Speaking of which, I WOULD put a picture of it on here, but again, with me being a noob at this sorta thing, I don't know how to. Thanks soooooo much to anyone who can help me out! 😁😁 I won't touch it until I get some help so I don't mess anything else. Also when I click on that red triangle thing with an exclamation mark in it, it says "Invalid: Current handler cannot be past gen OT for transferred specimen." What does that mean? Also do I have to fulfill those requirements (like the one I just quoted) in order to transfer them to Pokemon X? Thanks again to anyone who answers to ANY of my questions!

EDIT: Nevermind. I don't know what I did, but a check appeared where the red triangle was. Now I just need help with transferring it to Pokemon X. Again, thank you to anyone who answers!

Edited by Beast Mode

From the way I see it you don't exactly know what PKHex is. You're supposed to extract your save from your game, edit it through PKHex on your PC and import it back in. To do this you'll need CFW/Homebrew on your console. 

The TID and SID on any pokemon can be any numbers you want (in the allowed range). If those numbers, the gender and the name of your trainer match, that pokemon will count as yours (meaning it will let you change nickname, normal XP gains etc). Other than that, the TID/gender/name of the OT of the pokemon show up in the summary page, but unless you specifically want the pokemon to count as yours and not as a traded one, the SID won't be seen anywhere else and is basically irrelevant. If you don't know your SID and want to find it, either check a pokemon through PKHex and go to the OT tab, or just go to the trainer info menu from the lower right.

Thanks so much! Yeah, this is my first time using any save editing software tbh. But since I need CFW, I don't feel like hacking THAT far, as all I want to do is import one of my old Pokemon that was in one of my save files that got corrupted (and no, I did NOT hack it or use any cheats on any of my save files; it just happened randomly like 20 times lol) back to my Pokemon X save file. I didn't realize it required CFW. Thanks for the help! 😁