All Shiny in the Dex...

NecRozma

16 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

ON Modify Pokedex, THEN IMPORT the Pokemon data.

I did exactly in this order.

All PKMN participating in the fight will be shown in the right form.

But unfortunately still only under "seen".

Only a newly captured PKMN is registered in the Dex.

(But maybe that's better that way?) Because that's not what the Dex-Shiny error looks like, and I think if I save X-Edition ingame and get PKMN from the bank and transfer it to X, the maybe will be registered in X-Edition?)

Edited by NecRozma

🤔 ...

I had an idea ...
I'll try that later….

Edit:

I still tried it now.

I have always tried the same on the 3DS before. But I can already check that in the PokéDex by PKHeX.

No matter how I do it. If I omit "modify PokéDex" in the PKHeX settings, nothing will be activated in the Dex. If I activate this, some will be activated on "Shiny Male" eg. Volcanion.

If I use the "modify" option in the PokéDex version of the PKHeX and all of them do "none seen" and "none caught", of course no more are registered in the Dex.

I'm just wondering why some are simply labeled as Shiny ...

You told me that when I echoed "modify PokéDex", there are no Dex registered in the game. These are only registered when used in combat. (Also as caught.)

But that's not .... .... so close ....

Theoretically, I could indeed load the memory in the PKHeX where the Shiny be displayed in the Dex, and there in the Dex settings, just remove the Shiny action, right?

---

If the problem is with the Dex, that would calm me down a lot. I just always think the mistake is with the PKMN code.

But if I have the PokéDex empty and z.b./eg. Call Volcanion into battle, then this will also be displayed non-shiny in the Dex. (Though only as seen, but not as Shiny did before.)

That's why the PKMN could be saved from the mistake?

Edited by NecRozma