Legendary Shiny PKMN and special Balls

NecRozma

Hello, I have just one more question regarding Legendary PKMN which can be captured by event item.

Mew z.b. One can only encounter in emerald on Fern Island in a fight. So (apart from direct PKMN events), this would be the only way to get a Shiny Mew.

The same principle with Lugia / Ho-Oh (Emerald and earlier ..) / Darkrai / Shaymin / Arceus (4th Gene).

But when I do this Shiny. I always get a PID error. Although I have discovered that in the event library of PKHeX exactly these PKMN are also included. (Looks at the catching place, etc.)
However, I can not just do Shiny. Why? These are not scripted by GameFreak?
Also Articuno / Zaptos / Moltres are without event, I can not do Shiny if I entered everything correctly. (Without Shiny = Legal.)

Also, I can with many PKMN, even the non-legendary do not use any of the special balls. For example A heavyball (hardball) or something. Sometimes it works and they are legal and sometimes not ....

I would be very happy about an answer. Even if there is no solution.

Many thanks for everything.

Yours sincerely
NecRozma

(PKHeX used on Pokémon X in German.)

Edited by NecRozma

9 minutes ago, NecRozma said:

Thank you for your prompt reply. The PID number may not seem random. I just did not know where to look for the PID number. Thanks for the answer and link to denk solutions.

The same principle probably also with the balls.

Yours sincerely
NecRozma

Ah, there is no correlation with the Balls and the PID/IVs.

Tho you need to take note: not every ball is readily available in the games, such as Pokemon caught in Gen 3 cannot be in Apricorn balls, for example.

Hmm .. yes I know that not all balls are in all games. But sometimes I wanted z.b. use the baitball (Lureball) with a 6 Gene PKMN. But then there was a mistake. But I could use Hyperballs (Ultraballs) and standard balls ...

And you can also get the Legendary via the PKHeX library. (You can catch that. - Only finding with Event Item.) So I could take the Hyperball (Ultraball)  here, but there's a mistake. Remains only legal with the Pokéball. I just meant that is synonymous the PID what is being searched ... but did you say no … :S

Thanks

Edited by NecRozma

38 minutes ago, NecRozma said:

I wanted z.b. use the baitball (Lureball) with a 6 Gene PKMN. But then there was a mistake. But I could use Hyperballs (Ultraballs) and standard balls ...

Lureball doesn't exist in XYORAS, so that's the problem right there.

39 minutes ago, NecRozma said:

So I could take the Hyperball (Ultraball)  here, but there's a mistake. Remains only legal with the Pokéball.

As long as you weren't modifying an Pokémon from a Mystery Gift, there is no reason why changing from Poké Ball to Ultra Ball would make it illegal

Upload the Pokémon file. I want to see if you made a mistake.

Im very suspected that was because of the balls to me. I mean the program has been very well studied and created. :)

I was just confused that some go into the special balls and others do not. But I always forget that in the original way, only in the 7th generation, the balls of the parents can be inherited ... or at least before?

- In my other topic, I uploaded a picture of a Noctowl caught with a FastBall. But in X came to me about egg ...
- I am probably also confused that there is an official description for each ball inGame (Y & X), although they do not all exist there as you say.

----

I just took the Legendaries out of the "Wonder Card" & "Encounter" database because otherwise it would not be legal. But I have taken care that I take the Legendary, which you can find just by Event Item. Because I knew you could have this original Shiny as well as a special ball.

If I had not just taken it from the database, it would, as you said, again give a PID error. But now it's all about the ball variant.

Unfortunately, I have no code of its PKMN because I removed it because it was illegal ....

Edited by NecRozma

29 minutes ago, NecRozma said:

Unfortunately, I have no code of its PKMN because I removed it because it was illegal ....

then recreate it. Surely you know which mon you were trying to make right?

29 minutes ago, NecRozma said:

- In my other topic, I uploaded a picture of a Noctowl caught with a FastBall. But in X came to me about egg ...

Balls can be passed down in later gens, Noctowl likely caught in HGSS with Fast ball, then bred in XYORAS.

I probably should have been clearer:
Caught Pokemon in Gen 6 cannot have Apricorn Balls.
Hatched Pokemon can be in Apricorn Balls, provided that family tree can be caught in the wild in HGSS.

Is it possible you were trying to change the ball of a mon hatched in Gen 3?
Gen 3 mons can only be hatched into a Poké Ball.

• Thanks 1

So as I suspected the error lies with me.

I've tried this again with the article from the leaf green edition. If I create myself with the corrigent data from the edition. Does not match the PID number. Because I have to search these from the pages that you have linked to me. (I would put all DV / IV's at 31 on my article and that's why no random PID as you said.

If I take the Articuno from the database (Encounter) of the 3rd Gene, then I can change the balls. Anyway, that's easy. (Pokéball / SuperBall / UltraBall) ...

I have never changed a PKMN, just recreated directly PKHeX me. And I make all Pokemon that is their origin of an egg. Not caught. (This gives more options and less effort.)

The only point, the PKMN the special balls, what you say if it comes from HG / SS come. And I thought so too. Only I did not expect that there are not all there. For that in turn meant that you could breed all there.

Point is, I was wrong and only the 5th generation PKMN could be available in the special balls.
(In the games from the 5th genes onwards, the balls are no longer available.) (M / S / US / UM 7. I just do not know genes ...)

But if the program says that's definitely true.

Why do I know more about you now?

__________SPECIAL BALL:

- The PKMN muss be  on the HG / SS Edition call bar.

__________SHINY LEGENDARY:

- For Shiny Legendary from Gene. 3 and Gene 4. Find the PID by the link you gave me.

Thank you for your super help to my questions.

Yours sincerely
NecRozma

Edited by NecRozma

I have now wanted to make the BirdTrio through the PokéFinder (Ink. Lugia).

All in Shiny and 31 IV's. But that does not seem to work.

I tried Articuno first.

1. Have I retrieved articles via Encounter database from the HG edition.

This was so legal.

2. Did I change the final level, the ball, the OT and its ID, the EVs and the attacks. Sommit remains the PKMN still legal.

3. Did I want to do it Shiny. I followed the tutorial. Could do everything. Except for the one I wanted to have my ID (TID). As in the tutorial, I should enter this. But if I have this input. If the search is unsuccessful, no matter if I quit (as in the tutorial) or if I leave it. Without TID, something is found ....

4. Since this step did not work, I first tried to bring the IV's and then make it Shiny.

5. I also followed this path of the tutorial exactly. But if I have to enter the place in the PokéFinder. Unfortunately, the legendary Articuno does not appear. I do not know if it's up to the guy. (Grass / surfing ....). But even if I change these, this does not work.

And by searching the Articuno crash the PokéFinder 2 out of 3 times. I could not cancel this search because the button was not applicable and it was not in the tutorial.

I would be very happy about a solution.

The goal:
The 4 birds all:
Shiny / 31 IV's / My OT and TID / My ball selection.

Thanks for the support help.

Yours sincerely
NecRozma

EDIT:

Unfortunately, I did not bring it.

I tried everything a little. But that was what I managed to do is:

The birds, in Shiny and in the Special Ball. But each another OT and ID No. and unfortunately not the IV's changeable. (From a HG and SS Edition.)

: S

(p.s .: Can not you exchange items between HGSS and DPP? - Because then you could catch a PKMN with the Special Ball in Sinnoh, but then there is an error message from the Legendaries and the Special Ball ....)

Edited by NecRozma

7 hours ago, NecRozma said:

3. Did I want to do it Shiny. I followed the tutorial. Could do everything. Except for the one I wanted to have my ID (TID). As in the tutorial, I should enter this. But if I have this input. If the search is unsuccessful, no matter if I quit (as in the tutorial) or if I leave it. Without TID, something is found ....

What PID were you using, to attempt to generate a TID/SID combination?

Unfortunately, the legendary Articuno does not appear. I do not know if it's up to the guy. (Grass / surfing ....). But even if I change these, this does not work.

Since you're looking for Articuno in HeartGold, it's a Stationary Encounter, so it should not be Grass/Surfing options etc.

If you're using the guide I wrote up, it would be

Spoiler

image.png

OR

image.png

I think you're doing something very wrong.

Too many words in your post.
You should do things one step at a time, you're rushing too far ahead when you clearly have no idea what you're doing.

If you have issues with a particular step, try to figure out what you're doing wrong, before going to a different step.
Those steps are in that order cause they work (as I've shown in my examples) ><

(p.s .: Can not you exchange items between HGSS and DPP? - Because then you could catch a PKMN with the Special Ball in Sinnoh, but then there is an error message from the Legendaries and the Special Ball ....)

I'm assuming you're referring to the Apricorn balls?

The Apricorn Balls data do not exist in DPPt. Those balls could not be traded over as held items.

• Thanks 1

Yes, I write too much and too complicated. Sorry for that.

I'll try to explain it again.

For testing I take Articuno.

I want it in Shiny and with 31 IV's (and if it goes with my OT / TID).

I've found that I need to take "Stationary / Gift" for the one and only Legendary.

You say I should choose "Search via PID". But are not the IVs different?

I have now used "Search via IV's - Stationary / Gift".

I was able to follow thisTutorial well and even got results in the search. Unfortunately, the program sometimes crashed. If not, I see in the results only about the 3 different Natures. (Unfortunately, the desired nature is not found in the result, and if I indicate the essence before the search, the result remains empty.)

Even if I then take a PID for testing and copying in PKHeX and select the appropriate entity in PKHeX, nothing happens.

The Shiny Tutorial worked. (With ball but not with my OT...)

---

While trying mine, I came to the idea that it may not work. With all the combinations. (Ball / IV's / OT/TID / Shiny).

I am also sorry that I write so complicated here although it would be easy for you to do ....

Thank you very much,
NecRozma

P.S. What does this statement mean exactly?

"DO NOT USE ANY POKéMON WITH MODIFIED PID ONLINE!"

Can not I use the birds in the GTS (Traiding / Fight) & PKMN Bank?

If not, then my plan does not bring anything !? … : P

- The Shiny method "Shinification". Would yes still work online, because I have only changed the OT/TID and Nothing on the PID. ?!

-- The only way to get these created Shiny Birds with IV's 31 would be to take them to SM / USUM and pushing the IV's there with goldcrowncorks.

Edited by NecRozma

1 hour ago, NecRozma said:

The Shiny Tutorial worked. (With ball but not with my OT...)

the shiny tutorial has nothing to do with the ball, there's no need for you to bring that up.
The legality of the correct ball has nothing to do with the legality with the PID/IVs. :/

I know you want a special shiny in nice ball, but it's not relevant in this scenario.

before I go ahead and answer your other questions, you haven't answered this question

Please answer this question :D

14 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

What PID were you using, to attempt to generate a TID/SID combination?

1 hour ago, NecRozma said:

"DO NOT USE ANY POKéMON WITH MODIFIED PID ONLINE!"

Modifying PID is significantly hacking a Pokémon, and using significantly hacked Pokémon online is against our forum rules. You can get banned for doing that.

and also  https://projectpokemon.org/home/guidelines/

Those hacked mons should only be used for private collections, or with people/friends who know you're cheating

I do not quite understand, I think.
I do not use a way to get a TID.

I'll get Articuno from the "Encounter Database". This HG Articuno accepts my OT / TID.

Then I switch the IV's to 31. And follow the tutorial. Everything works and at the recent attempt, I even managed to make it legal with the IV's 31. Only: The nature shy (bashful) does not exist in the resultate... :( 

- Now that worked out what did not go before, except that my wish essence does not appear in the result of PokéFinder ... (Bashful).

But I give up immediately, and push the IV's with the goldcrowncork, if I succeed, the PKMN can not use in the GTS and Bank. (Online)

Thanks for Help!

Edited by NecRozma

I have found a PID through the program, which brings all IV's to 31. Unfortunately with a false nature. (The wanted nature was not in the list.)

But, as this method makes the Pokémon illegal, I will not apply it. Thus, you can save the effort, as I can do it.

(Shiny to change, is legal because the PID is not changed. Only the TID.)

Thank you for your help! :)

- NecRozma

"Edit":

Maybe I understand that with the modified PID synonymous wrong?

I can find Articuno in Shiny in the game and press the IV's ... then it would be legal.

But was z.b. would not go if that Articuno additionally had the Speizelle ability.
- By the PID modification, it would stand however with these combination possibilities in the PKHeX as legal that.

But I think I'm wrong again. As soon as I copy the PID from the PokéFinder and paste it in the PKHeX, that is certainly already a modified PID ...

Also, he probably brings no further drive. Except I am wrong and point 1 is correct in the "Edit" here.

Edited by NecRozma

I would use the 4 birds in online fight and I would like to have no PKMN on the bank, which could possibly cause problems. All wanted to have the same status. (Legal).

Although I have received a Shiny Vivillon, which has a pattern that has been distributed only by event and as far as I know, never one was distributed in Shiny. (Not the PokéBall pattern.)
- I received the exchange in the GTS and am now on the bank ...