Incorrectly written date

NecRozma

Hello, I am very excited about this wonderful masterpiece!

I am quite happy that there is this program and that it works so great and we always maintained with updates and bug fixes. Thanks again for all that.

One thing I have to mention and I hope that with this statement, the program will also improve something.

So: I have created some PKMN. The one that came from a hatched egg. That's not possible with the legendary. But now the problem: You can enter a date, when you got the egg from the pension manager for example 11.08.2019. But if I look at the PKMN in the original 3DS game afterwards. (PKMN X German). Then I see the date under the place of origin (pension manager). A slightly misspelled date. Although there should now be: 11.8.2019. But it says: 11.82019. Without a point. (And without 0? - .08.? This i don't now...). (p.s. Oh sorry, since I'm from Europe, the date values are reversed: Day.Month.Year). But still the date is missing. The PKMN is legally displayed and can even be stored in the GTS and PKMN Bank. But I find that an original hatched PKMN would never show such a date where the dot is missing.

I have about 21 boxes full PKMN created and of course always have everything saved in a save file.

When I closed PKHeX and opened it again, it said top right, there would be a new version.

I have not updated yet, because I want to have the many PKMN created on the bank before I do this. So I do not know if this date has been fixed with the new version.

If so, could I just load my save with the many PKMN created and reload it to the X-Edition and they would all have the correct date name?

Thanks again for everything and also in advance, for answers to this date question.

Yours sincerely
NecRozma

Edited by NecRozma

4 minutes ago, NecRozma said:

So I want it to have something to do with the country and time setting. But the Pikachu is also in German and the Game ... anyway, I believe in a small gap that you have missed.

I was referring to the Date/Clock system on your computer, not your games/3ds region.

PKHeX shows the calendar based on computer's date/clock system.
Look at how it's different from yours:
image.png

In any case, I guess there's no point in us speculating. Let's wait for Kaphotic's analysis.

yes that could be the mistake ....

äh no. Both show the date in PKHeX differently depending on the PC. But in the game both have the mistake ... :/

Jeah Kaphotic and you (theSLAYER) are the bests. :)

Thanks for this great support of the big Programm :D

Edited by NecRozma

9 minutes ago, NecRozma said:

ha, ... I lost the thread. How did you manage that it is the other way around? (Noctowl correct, Pikachu false.)

- In other words, what did I do wrong and do I have to change?

it's the game that displayed the date wrong. There's nothing wrong with either Pokémon

The game itself has an issue with "Apparently hatched from an egg" message. (used when you hatch a traded egg)

Okay, but as you said, it's also due to the egg print. (Text).

How could you change this?

And if it's up to the game, is it the case that I would trade it, that the person receiving it does not have the bug anymore?

- Then it would not be in another edition or in the PKMN Bank, or it?

Edited by NecRozma

1 minute ago, NecRozma said:

Okay, but as you said, it's also due to the egg print. (Text).

How could you change this?

And if it's up to the game, is it the case that I would trade it, that the person receiving it does not have the bug anymore?

- Then it would not be in another edition or in the PKMN Bank, or it?

The "bug" is not stored on your Pokemon file, don't think so much about it.

The bug is with the game. Even legit traded egg hatched in German XY would show that error. You don't need to change anything.

• Thanks 1

Yes the PKMN is absolutely legal and can be used on GTS and Bank.

It would certainly take a long time to change all of them. But unfortunately I'm just a little perfectionist. That's why I'd like to know how you could change the egg text. I would just be interested.

Thanks in advance :)