Left 4 Dead 2!

Godzilla231

The zombie apocalypse has came back bigger and badder then ever. 4 new survivors try and and battle it out with horde after horde of infected individuals and new special infected have surfaced along with the ever ground pounding Tank. You and 3 other survivors make your way to escape in the southern region of the U.S. From a mall, to the bayou, and into New Orleans. Discuss about your thoughts and your time playing this new game for the Xbox 360 and PC, also available on Steam.

I find it way harder in Versus mode now that there's Charger, Spitter, and the ever so annoying Jockey.

Seriously either i suck (most likely) or people have gotten better being infected, they have such coordinated plans. Like a Boomer would be hinding in a corner then puke on us, then the horde comes, we usually clump together when one of us gets puked on, but then the Spitter comes out, and hurls out her acid puke, we are nearly dead and usually a Jockey would come and drag one of us further out to their doom.... But nope a Charger comes out and kills 1 survivor. The horde finally dying out we forgot about the Boomer who booms us again..... *tear*

Though it's aweeesome. And since I'm kinda young playing this game, I'm not so freaked out because that some of the game chapters are during the day.

HottSushiz:

Yeah. From what I've heard it's more tougher then the previous special infected and there are those people who practically do a day of the game. I've yet to try it since this PC can't even play Portal or Team Fortress 2.>> Hopefully I'll be able to get a PC like this for X-Mas since it's cheap. And my local PC game club thingy can't play it on the PC, only for the 360.

• 2 weeks later...

do you really want a geforce 210 for gaming? that's a pretty shitty card. i know these things are expensive like hell but if you want to use it for gaming you really want at least a 250 or HD 5750+

okay l4d2 on low to mid deteils at low res should work but that also works with onboard.

besides yes it's a pretty good game and yes there are some people online with mad skillz or playing all day long (or both) that you will probably not be able to compete with

Well, if you saw the rest of the page, you can customize it. So I can put in a better card than the one that is in already.

Meh, I don't care as long as it doesn't lag.

And I already have friends to play with when I am able to play it. So it should be a smooth sailing.

That is if my dad will be able to buy me a computer of my at all.>>