PKHeX - Missing some unlock functionalities!

Khodor Salame32

Me and several others have noticed how the latest version of PKHeX is missing some functionalities in the games Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. The missing functionalities are: Unlock all public trainer icons, message editor, unlock Mega Rayquaza, unlock Mega evolution ring, unlock all flying locations on map, etc. I beg Kaphotics and the other developers to bring back those features in the latest version of PKHeX. Thank you.

edit: We hope that the developers will bring back these missing functionalities and be more careful not to accidentally corrupt the integrity of PKHeX, which causes some features to go missing/malfunction. Thank you and best wishes to ProjectPokemon.org!

The user already asked me directly via private message, here's my response:

Research it and document it on the forums. The program is open source as is community research; I only have so much time to do things for free.

Rayquaza and mega flags are already in the Trainer Editor. The others can be unlocked by progressing through the game and beating the story.

• Hahaha 1

I figured as much. Thanks for the confirmation :D

edit:
@Khodor Salame32 stop reposting the same topic, else I'm gonna have to send you a warning.

1. some of the features you're requesting are actually there (look for them properly in PKHeX)
2. other features will require research to be done by players. Either you do the research, or wait for someone to leave the documentation here.

Are you perhaps one of the developers of PKHeX? I beg you to bring back the following missing functionalities for the games Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: unlock all flying locations, unlock all public trainer icons, unlock Mega Rayquaza, unlock mega evolution ring, and the message editor. Thank you and my blessings to you🌹

Edited by Khodor Salame32
  • Hahaha 1

2 hours ago, Khodor Salame32 said:

Are you perhaps one of the developers of PKHeX? I beg you to bring back the following missing functionalities: unlock all flying locations, unlock all public trainer icons, unlock Mega Rayquaza, unlock mega evolution ring, and the message editor. Thank you and my blessings to you🌹

Sigh, did you even read what Kaphotics said? :/

read here: Research it and document it on the forums. The program is open source as is community research; I only have so much time to do things for free.

The existing features that went missing (icons, mega evolution) would appear in next PKHeX update (those were unintentionally hidden).
Additionally, any new features will require user research.