Non-PKM-Files

ba00

Hey guys, i downloaded all of the GEN I to GEN V items, and i have PCD/PGT/PGF files.

I put all of the items (including .pkm and .pk1/2/3/4/5 files) in the pkmdb-folder of PKHEX.

After that i imported all of the Pokemons into the boxes. It sucessfully loaded all of the pkm-files, but of course not the wonder cards and other files such PCD/PGT/PGF.

However when i put PCD/PGT/PGF files seperately into the boxes via Drag&Drop it loads the actual pokemon behind the cards.

Since i got tons of such cards, is there any easy way of "importing" them?

Sadly, PkHex does not support multiple items at once (which i greatly miss) - when i drag 20 Pokemon into PkHex it only loads the first i marked actually.

Is there an easy way of importing my Wondercards? When i click on "Wondercard Database" it shows me over 2500 cards, without any file in pkmdb.
Is there any option that the wondercard database shows me only my own wondercards?

Importing the wondercards into the save requires dragging and dropping into the mystery gift slots one by one.

The wondercard database is essentially every Pokemon (no items, courses, points etc) wondercard we have on the site. You use that to generate pokemon.

To add missing wondercards (let's say between releases for new ones), make an mgdb folder and put them there.

Sorry there is no batch method as far as I am aware. Mainly because most people use PKHex to generate the Pokemon and skip worrying about the wondercard itself.

7 minutes ago, ba00 said:

Urgh, that is very inconvenient. Sad to hear that.

At least, is there any way of adding multiple pokemon or is this one by one too? Would be glad if this would be added with a new update.

For Pokémon, have all the wonder cards in a folder, then use Data > Load Boxes

Just worked for me
image.png

For items, you're stuck with loading them one by one.
(also, items are not cross generational, since items cannot be transferred up anyway.)