SM USUM - Eclipse Shiny Solgaleo & Lunala Gift

Rayquaza911

shiny-lunala-shiny-solgaleo-distro-169-e

This is a tie-in event for the TCG release of Sun & Moon—Cosmic Eclipse expansion. Get Shiny Lunala or Shiny Solgaleo at GameStop via Pokémon Pass at participating GameStop stores starting October 21 through Novmeber 10. The event will also be distributed in Europe at participating retailers through October 1 - November 15. In Canada visit EB Games to receive a Code card until November 10.

Enter your code into Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Sun, you'll receive Shiny Lunala. Or enter the code into Pokémon Ultra Moon or Pokémon Moon to receive Shiny Solgaleo. Both will be at Level 60.

792.png

Shiny Lunala Lv.60

Poké Ball: Cherish Ball

Held Item: Gold Bottle Cap

Nature: Random

Ability: Shadow Shield

Moves: Moongeist Beam, Psyshock, Moonblast, and Moonlight

791.png

Shiny Solgaleo Lv.60

Poké Ball: Cherish Ball

Held Item: Gold Bottle Cap

Nature: Random

Ability: Full Metal Body

Moves: Sunsteel Strike, Zen Headbutt, Noble Roar, and Morning Sun

Source (Detailed Pokemon Information)

Source (US)

Source (Europe)

Edited by Rayquaza911
  • Like 3
  • Proud 1

• theSLAYER changed the title to SM USUM - Eclipse Shiny Solgaleo & Lunala Gift

Oh man, the OT Eclipse is perfect because of the "blood moon" look they have going on. I'll probably actually have to go out of my way to try to RNG an ID for these so I can nickname them. It's the first real event that is making me feel obligated to do so since Gen 5.

• Hahaha 1

22 minutes ago, Brittany said:

Oh man, the OT Eclipse is perfect because of the "blood moon" look they have going on. I'll probably actually have to go out of my way to try to RNG an ID for these so I can nickname them. It's the first real event that is making me feel obligated to do so since Gen 5.

Also because it's used to promote Cosmic Eclipse TCG expansion. But it's more perfect for your reason :D

I really love the Blood Moon look you've mentioned ><

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 4:41 PM, TiffanyDarlet said:

guys do you think this will be the last event like XY?? or for any chance we will have magearna original variant too? Dx

Pretty sure this is the last event. Pokeball Magerna is gonna be the next "AZ Floette"

Though i would love to be proved wrong. Also with no future games having all pokemon anymore not getting Shiny Zeraora this gen is gonna suck as well. (Then again we STILL don't have Shiny Meloetta Keldeo or Victini..........)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2019 at 8:18 PM, theSLAYER said:

Bluestacks, spoof location, clear app cache to redeem again.

(The amount of codes aren't locked to PTC account; it's merely locked in app cache)

I've got redemption steps here, but obviously change the location to a GameStop instead of Target.

Oh ok, thanks!

• 3 months later...

hi! i genned the pkhex file for these but found they can't trade on Switch... there were flags image.png.576b70050c18abd53041540877c48f21.png but i've seen this with some of the other HOME legends i transferred over from my 3DS so didn;t think nothing of it. when i try to trade - it doesn't allow it.

Any suggestions?