PKMN BLACK WHITE PKHEX UPDATE?

juanpironi

Hello PKHEX a query ...
Could you make an editor for Pokemon Black and White in your next release or update to get the GOLD / PLATINUM trainer card?

For that there would have to be an editor of:
Battle SubWay Win 49 times in a row in the individual super battle lines and in Super Double Metro in Battle Metro.

And an editor of all the powers of Nexus Zone!
I would like to see my tree in its maximum size plz.

And please, let there be something to activate the Unity Tower on the map ...
While activating the destinations with flight, when you use the ship to return it hangs or sometimes it cannot be climbed.

THANKS I LOVE PKHEX ^^

Whatever features people request, the values/event flags etc needs to be researched.

edit: While I'm unsure if any other flags need to be set, I think as long as you've done a trade, and registered a Geonet location, Unity boat becomes ridable. [I literally did a few comparisons on my end]

If you have a save that has yet to do any trades, and has reached Castelia city, I could run a few tests to see if there's a trade flag.

On 8/27/2019 at 1:24 AM, theSLAYER said:

Whatever features people request, the values/event flags etc needs to be researched.

edit: While I'm unsure if any other flags need to be set, I think as long as you've done a trade, and registered a Geonet location, Unity boat becomes ridable. [I literally did a few comparisons on my end]

If you have a save that has yet to do any trades, and has reached Castelia city, I could run a few tests to see if there's a trade flag.

Do you want me to send you my SAVE so you activate the ship to go to Uniy Tower? :D

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Yeah do that, and I can try to do that later.

have you ever done trades before? Or have you registered the geonet location in-game yet?

Ok, here I send you my SAVE :D

Yes, I have registered my location but I have never done a trade for GTS, only with another console via Wifi (from my brother).

POKEMON W.11.sav

6 hours ago, juanpironi said:

Ok, here I send you my SAVE :D

Yes, I have registered my location but I have never done a trade for GTS, only with another console via Wifi (from my brother).

POKEMON W.11.sav 512 kB · 3 downloads

I'm not sure if GTS is required, since on bulbapedia it mentions local trades works. Tho I guess if you and your brother have set your saves to the same location then it doesn't matter.

I'll play around with it in a bit.

21 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I'm not sure if GTS is required, since on bulbapedia it mentions local trades works. Tho I guess if you and your brother have set your saves to the same location then it doesn't matter.

I'll play around with it in a bit.

HEY!
You were right, it does not have to be an trade for GTS, to do so with the Union Room and having the other game registered in another location was enough to activate the ship. :D
What happens in the guide in Spanish did not clarify that ... :(

Another doubt, Pkhex does not have the function of 49 consecutive victories in the Subway battle. Is there any editor that has that?

Thanks for the inconvenience ^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, juanpironi said:

Pkhex does not have the function of 49 consecutive victories in the Subway battle. Is there any editor that has that?

It needs to be researched. If you post a before save and after save for the battles (and tell me which battle you're at), maybe we can find the constant.

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

It needs to be researched. If you post a before save and after save for the battles (and tell me which battle you're at), maybe we can find the constant.

I think some of those flags have already been found in this thread.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Poke J said:

I think some of those flags have already been found in this thread.

so it's not an event constant huh, that may be tedious for users to add in (if they're not familiar with hex editing).
Guess PKHeX gotta add support for it.

On 8/30/2019 at 12:43 PM, theSLAYER said:

so it's not an event constant huh, that may be tedious for users to add in (if they're not familiar with hex editing).
Guess PKHeX gotta add support for it.

Yes, I'm not familiar with those issues (hex editing):( 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 2:10 PM, juanpironi said:

Yes, I'm not familiar with those issues (hex editing):( 

Hola amigo ya pudiste completar tu árbol al nivel 30? Yo también quisiera tener black card (5 stars) espero lo logres y compartes, espero novedades gracias. 

On 29/8/2019 at 8:29, theSLAYER said:

No estoy seguro de si se requiere GTS, ya que en bulbapedia menciona trabajos de oficios locales. Aunque supongo que si usted y su hermano han configurado sus salvados en la misma ubicación, entonces no importa.

Jugaré con eso en un momento.

Hola amigo pudiste completar el nexarbol al máximo nivel? es lo único que me falta si tuvieras un sav completo podrías compartilo gracias. 

17 minutes ago, Naldo456 said:

Hola amigo pudiste completar el nexarbol al máximo nivel? es lo único que me falta si tuvieras un sav completo podrías compartilo gracias. 

Google translated

Hello friend, could you complete the nexarbol at the highest level? It's the only thing I need if you had a full sav, could you share it?

Hello! :3
I don't speak Spanish. Also, this is an English speaking forum, do keep that in mind the next time you post.

I'm assuming "nexarbol" refers to Entree Forest, however I don't understand what you mean by " could you complete the nexarbol at the highest level ".

In any case, this isn't a save request thread. Go to the appropriate subforums if you want to request a save.