[Request]Pokemon Emerald save with a female player

U.Flame

I need to able to access the Pokemon Cable Club as both genders for the purposes of testing my multiplayer rom hack project. You can't access the Pokemon Cable Club right away, so I grabbed some save files that have beaten the game for convenience. All the saves I could find used male players. Can anyone provide an Emerald save file that has progressed far enough to use the Pokemon Cable Club (AKA Battle, Trade, Mix Records) with a female player so I can do some gender testing right away? 

11 hours ago, U.Flame said:

I need to able to access the Pokemon Cable Club as both genders for the purposes of testing my multiplayer rom hack project. You can't access the Pokemon Cable Club right away, so I grabbed some save files that have beaten the game for convenience. All the saves I could find used male players. Can anyone provide an Emerald save file that has progressed far enough to use the Pokemon Cable Club (AKA Battle, Trade, Mix Records) with a female player so I can do some gender testing right away? 

Have you tried using PKHeX to change the trainer's gender, or is there a problem with that functionality?
image.png