SM USUM - Pokémon Secret Club Shiny Necrozma

theSLAYER

Before we spiral down the rabbit hole with various other details,
it is important to note this is a file that was uploaded onto the Mystery Gift servers and subsequently removed by the Mystery Gift staff.

While there has been wonder cards that has had details changed between their testing and official releases, most of the time the event itself does get released, regardless of it being fully unchanged or in some other way with some alterations.

Of course, there *is* a chance they decide to change the event altogether, it is important to note that this post is to report about what was uploaded, and at the very least, they intend to have a Secret Club distribution.

Edit, as of 23rd August: Secret Club is officially teasing the Shiny Necrozma, so the event being pulled is rather unlikely now. /edit
Edit, as of 30th August: Officially announced /edit

The event found
A wonder card was discovered on the Mystery Gift servers, and it appears to have been added and removed pretty quickly, presumably to avoid detection by pesky hackers.

shiny effect
 Species   Necrozma 
 Nickname   (default, save lang) 
 OT   ひみつ 
 TID   000132 
 Distribution   Serial Code 
 Location   a lovely place 
 Dates  
 PID   Shiny PID 
 Games   SM USUM 

Cherish Ball Lv. 75  
 Nature   Random 
 Ability   Prism Armor (1) 
 Item   None 
 Bundled Item   None 
 Card Per Save   Only One Allowed 
  Moves   (ITALIC means Relearnable)
  Light Screen Light Screen   Substitute Substitute
  Moonlight Moonlight   (None) (None)
 「ひみつの ネクロズマ プレゼント」's receiving text
 Thank you for playing Pokémon! Please pick up your gift from the deliveryman in any Pokémon Center.
Classic

Classic
ひみつの ネクロズマ プレゼント
ポケモンひみつクラブの かいいんが
55,555にんを こえた きねんに
いろちがいの ネクロズマを プレゼント!

Format Ver.1.0.8-2, Post Updated Date:20190817_0004

Rough translation:
Title: Secret Necrozma Present
Description: Necrozma present to commemorate the registration of 55,555 members with the Pokémon Secret Club!

Also as a little tidbit, the Trainer ID 000132 appears to be a pun based on Secret Club.
1 (hi as in hitotsu) 3 (mi as in mitsu) 2 (tsu) -> Secret (himitsu)

What is the Pokémon Secret Club?
As reported by nintendosoup, Pokémon Secret Club is a website that features various Pokémon Sword & Shield trailers and information, has content that is only accessible by club members, holds monthly lotteries, and probably has other neat features.

Presently, the only way to become a club member, is to receive a code card that can only be obtained by pre-ordering Pokémon Sword & Shield via Japanese retailers.

An example of the physical code card as provided by the site:image.png

In any case, based on the event's description text, it appears that it'll be distributed to Pokémon Secret Club members. It is not known whether the event will use common passwords or unique serial codes.

What I will say is: if you're able to, you probably should join the Secret Club.

10 hours ago, Hello, it's me! said:

in the past , there have been various instances where a wonder card of a certain event got uploaded into the server but it never got any official distribution

so i wouldn't get my hopes up just yet

While I am 100% on board with being realistic and not creating expectations way too high for oneself.

Tho I gotta ask, what event would you be referring to? (Long post in spoiler, not entirely relevant):

Spoiler

As far as I can tell for Gen 6 & 7, almost every wonder card that got uploaded typically had a purpose (testing), and every event came out one way or another.

Here's a breakdown of what did and did not get released.
[Bank Celebi, and Bank formatted blank space isn't included]
image.png

To reiterate the red text at the top of this image: I'm not saying the test cards get released as-is. They typically receive changes, then the final version proceeds to get released.

Speaking of the excluded Bank Celebi, this has got to be one of the ones that strayed the furthest from it's original release medium:
it originally was uploaded to the standard mystery gift servers, before becoming a Bank event. So while it was no longer a serial code event, it still saw a release, just via a different medium.

To end off this long post: I do agree with Hello, it's me to an extent, being: the event may not get released as it is.

Maybe the OT changes, or maybe it's no longer Necrozma. Or maybe it's no longer shiny.
While there is no history to back it, they may decide to scrap the entire idea (despite the fact that we know they intend to release 'secret prizes' based on registration tiers achieved)

People should be wary, and be aware, that nothing is final until it is actually released.

6 minutes ago, Hello, it's me! said:

i really want a shiny ultra necrozma but i fear this might happen

iirc, AZ floette was initially planned to be distributed  but the idea got scrapped unfortunately :(

I think you talking about Bank formatted blank space data.

It used Gen 5's Ash Zekrom, but had Light of Ruin and Fairy Gem.
that's probably 1 scenario we can't be certain if there were going to release it..

@Hello, it's me!You have to make a difference between the developper/beta test wondercards from the ones for everyone.

What was found is a test for a public release but just think about the Azure Flute:

It was planned and not released for Platinum but developper/beta test was found in Ranger demo!

Another famous one is still mysterious: the Lock Capsule.

Planned for BW but never released because of ??? they gave us a Zoroark instead and we still haven't find any developper/beta wondercard yet.

4 hours ago, wrathsoffire76 said:

Hrm, wondering if we'll see a release of shiny Necrozma outside of Japan?

Using the past 2 generations history, shiny legend events have left Japan (Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Tapus), but shiny mythical events have been inconsistent (Jirachi, Genesect, Arceus, Diancie).

I say chances of a Shiny Necrozma leaving Japan is mediocre, but the existence of TCG card (and it getting translated) would boost it up to likely.

• Like 1

Secret Club is now teasing Necrozma!

Spoiler

moving bars.gif

Hovering the mouse above the registered members graph causes the bars to move around "graphically glitched" (it's even called glitch--style-1 in their HTML lol)

necrozma glitch.gif

Clicking on the graph causes a Shiny Necrozma image to load eventually.
The text at the end translates roughly to "wait for more information"

20190823.png

• theSLAYER changed the title to SMUSUM - Pokémon Secret Club Shiny Necrozma [Officially Teased]
  • theSLAYER changed the title to SMUSUM - Pokémon Secret Club Shiny Necrozma

0147711c28b9a534ddeb88a69c66c504e6f246a7.jpg

Pokémon Official Page (Japan) announced the event!

The serial code will be available to be received by Secret Club members between 6th September to 14th November, 2019.
The redemption via serial code ends on 3rd February, 2020, 7:59 PM JST.

As mentioned earlier, to join the Secret Club, players must pre-order Sword & Shield from a participating Japanese retailer.

Amazon JP does have Sword & Shield that comes with the Secret Club code (that is sent after a few days), however purchasing it via there may require a Japanese mailing address.
(And, digital copies orders cannot be cancelled)

edit: While I can't vouch for their service (since I've yet to order and receive anything from them), tenso.com is a Japanese mail & parcel redirect service.
[Meaning they'll give you an address that can be used with amazon.jp . Once they receive the parcel from amazon, they do international shipping to your registered address]

• theSLAYER changed the title to SM USUM - Pokémon Secret Club Shiny Necrozma

Hello, i've a problem...

I have downloaded your file of Shiny Necrozma from the event, and PKHex saying me than the Pokémon have invalid Ribbon, than Fateful Encounter should not be checked, and also "Unable to match to a Mystery Gift in the Database".

Even if i know that the Pokémon can Battle, be traded in Link Trade, etc., Is this possible to make a Shiny Necrozma considerated like legal by PKHex and the game?

Thanks in advance.

(Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my native language, ah ah)

20 minutes ago, Diasti said:

Hello, i've a problem...

I have downloaded your file of Shiny Necrozma from the event, and PKHex saying me than the Pokémon have invalid Ribbon, than Fateful Encounter should not be checked, and also "Unable to match to a Mystery Gift in the Database".

Even if i know that the Pokémon can Battle, be traded in Link Trade, etc., Is this possible to make a Shiny Necrozma considerated like legal by PKHex and the game?

Thanks in advance.

(Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my native language, ah ah)

Reveal hidden contents

Wait until the program is updated; it doesn't auto update.

@Diasti read this:

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

For the record, if your PKHeX version is 20190819 or lower, the Shiny Necrozma will appear illegal.
Wait for the next update for PKHeX, then check again.

image.png

Alternatively, create a "mgdb" folder in the same directory as where PKHeX.exe is, and paste the .wc7full into the mgdb folder.
image.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hope this gets an English release eventually, and doesn't just remain exclusive to Japan and Korea. If not though, then hey, at least a legal shiny Necrozma exists regardless. It would be great to have all Gen 7 shiny legendaries from English events, but I'll take what I can get.

14 hours ago, Ammako said:

Hope this gets an English release eventually, and doesn't just remain exclusive to Japan and Korea. If not though, then hey, at least a legal shiny Necrozma exists regardless. It would be great to have all Gen 7 shiny legendaries from English events, but I'll take what I can get.

Well given that Japan and Korea didn't get Shiny Zygarde event, maybe it'll finally be worth a trade for some people now.

But yeah, at least it exists. :D