Can't edit Let's go

Haillynka

12 minutes ago, AirtonVO said:

I followed the topics here in the site, I saw some videos on Youtube, like this for example: 

I can't do anything :( Here an example:image.thumb.png.1499bc5eca33cfe8106dad6d55510939.png

Are you trying to Create a Mew from scratch? looks like you're trying to make an event mon from scratch.

Just add one from the Mystery Gift Database under options.

Also, even if it's illegal, you can still add it your save and export it..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Are you trying to Create a Mew from scratch? looks like you're trying to make an event mon from scratch.

Just add one from the Mystery Gift Database under options.

Also, even if it's illegal, you can still add it your save and export it..

I really don't know what to do, I tried everything. I did what you said, saved and put on my Switch. When I turned on the game, nothing happened, Mew wasn't there in the box. Really confusing to use this '-' I only want to complete the Dex, nothing else. I'm playing Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu.

Just now, AirtonVO said:

I really don't know what to do, I tried everything. I did what you said, saved and put on my Switch. When I turned on the game, nothing happened, Mew wasn't there in the box. Really confusing to use this '-' I only want to complete the Dex, nothing else. I'm playing Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu.

Did you use the homebrew up to restore the edited save back into the game.

You mentioned "put it on my Switch" then went straight to "turned on my game", which implies you placed the edited card into the SD, placed the SD card into the Switch, then straightaway booted the game. The step of "injecting the save into the game" wasn't mentioned.

37 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Did you use the homebrew up to restore the edited save back into the game.

You mentioned "put it on my Switch" then went straight to "turned on my game", which implies you placed the edited card into the SD, placed the SD card into the Switch, then straightaway booted the game. The step of "injecting the save into the game" wasn't mentioned.

Oh sorry. I will be clear here lol My process: after when I put the Mew on the box, -> File -> Export Save -> Export main -> Replaced the previous file, copied on JKSV and replaced -> Back to my switch -> Album -> JKSV -> Search Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu -> Overwrite the save game -> Turned on the game and is the same :( I don't know what is wrong...

1 minute ago, AirtonVO said:

Oh sorry. I will be clear here lol My process: after when I put the Mew on the box, -> File -> Export Save -> Export main -> Replaced the previous file, copied on JKSV and replaced -> Back to my switch -> Album -> JKSV -> Search Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu -> Overwrite the save game -> Turned on the game and is the same :( I don't know what is wrong...

Okay next thing. Do you have an OFW mode and a CFW mode?
Is there a certain time when you press the album and it doesn't boot the Homebrew Launcher?

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Okay next thing. Do you have an OFW mode and a CFW mode?
Is there a certain time when you press the album and it doesn't boot the Homebrew Launcher?

Yes, I do. My Switch is HWFLY Atmosphere. About the Homebrew Launcher, didn't have a problem yet.

7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

No clue, never dealt with a pirated game before. You probably wanna reinstall the latest version of JKSV.

Also, we cannot offer any more assistance; we legally cannot assist with issues related to piracy.

I understand, the software only works with original Nintendo games? I didn't know about it

6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Not about whether the software works on non-pirated games. It's about piracy being against our forum's rules, for various other reasons including legal ones.

Understood, thanks for the support :) Sad it is not working for me lol