(Request) Pokemon Emerald .sav when first in the Cave of Origins

I've been playing Pokemon Emerald via an emulator on my 3ds and as the title states my save corrupted. I entered the cave of origin for the first time after kyogre and groudon started fighting and a few steps in it crashed. Is there any way someone can find me a save file at that location? I had about 26 hours in the game and really don't want to do it all again.

4 hours ago, Mata_Nui said:

I've been playing Pokemon Emerald via an emulator on my 3ds and as the title states my save corrupted. I entered the cave of origin for the first time after kyogre and groudon started fighting and a few steps in it crashed. Is there any way someone can find me a save file at that location? I had about 26 hours in the game and really don't want to do it all again.

mind uploading your save? maybe we could revive it or something..

5 hours ago, Mata_Nui said:

I think this should be the file, I'm not entirely sure since my emulator won't recognize it as a save atleast.

Pokemon - Emerald Version (USA, Europe).sav 128 kB · 2 downloads

Are you trying to hack into the Cave of Origin? This save file only has a Torchic, and you have no badges.
Or do you not have a save that is before the point of corruption?
image.png

Did you send me the right save? If not:
1. Make sure you save twice in-game, (using the in-game menu: START -> SAVE)
2. Check where the saves are saved at (normally at Battery). For my emu, it's Options > Preferences > Directories...
image.png
3. Proceed to send me the .sav located in that directory. Do not send me save states.

Alongside a working save before the point it corrupted, also send me the corrupted save.
I wanna see if I can stitch them back into a working save.