Need a SID, Trainer Name and ID??

SwitzaHouse

It's come to my attention that many people requesting PKMN do not have their own Names and various ID's. So I've decided to help get people their own info.

What do I mean? I'd start my game over from the beginning naming my trainer after the name you give. Then I would find the Secret ID and send you the info, like so...

Trainer Name:

ID:

SID:

I know many people want their PKMN to obey them from an early lvl, but many people I see do not know their SID when they request nor care, so I figured this service would help.

I have PKMN Diamond, Platinum and Soul Silver. (Will be getting a Pearl to use soon from a friend) So if anyone has those games and needs trainer info they can't make for themselves just drop a post below.

Please post if you want the trainer to be a Boy or Girl too.

pingouin7 is right, the SID is random (i beileve that it is connected to the ID and OT somehow but the chances that you will get the same SID as someone else is slim to none), people arent saying their OT/ID/SID sometimes cause they simply dont care what it will be, the ones that do care often asks for an SID check or already know and give their OT/ID/SID.