A script editing Problem in HG/SS

Excuse me.I have some trouble with PPRE.

I tried to add a NPC in the players house inside the living room. However when I going downstairs to enter the room, the mother doesn't walk up to me and everything just is frozen but music still plays at all. Where is the problem?

The problem is in editing the scripts file with PPRE. I suppose that PPRE modifies the order of every original script when compiling the file. And, when the level script of that map (I mean, a special script file which determines the scripts that must be executed immediately after entering the map) tries to run the script nº X, is trying to run a script that wasn't supposed to be executed from a level script.

Try using SDSME for editing the script and let's see if we are lucky, but if SDSME also messes up the script slots, the only way left is to edit the files with hex (and it is very difficult to script with hex).

6 hours ago, mikelan98 said:

The problem is in editing the scripts file with PPRE. I suppose that PPRE modifies the order of every original script when compiling the file. And, when the level script of that map (I mean, a special script file which determines the scripts that must be executed immediately after entering the map) tries to run the script nº X, is trying to run a script that wasn't supposed to be executed from a level script.

Try using SDSME for editing the script and let's see if we are lucky, but if SDSME also messes up the script slots, the only way left is to edit the files with hex (and it is very difficult to script with hex).

Thanks!I will try it!

12 hours ago, mikelan98 said:

问题在于使用PPRE编辑脚本文件。我想PPRE在编译文件时会修改每个原始脚本的顺序。并且,当该映射的级别脚本(我的意思是,一个特殊的脚本文件确定必须在进入映射后立即执行的脚本)尝试运行脚本nºX时,正在尝试运行一个不应该的脚本从级别脚本执行。

尝试使用SDSME编辑脚本,让我们看看我们是否幸运,但如果SDSME也弄乱了脚本插槽,那么剩下的唯一方法就是用十六进制编辑文件(用十六进制编写脚本非常困难)。

I was wondering how I save script  in SDSME?  I have made changes to the NPC and save the Rom. However, when I open my rom in DeSmuME the changes haven't seemed to have any effect. This added NPC does not appear to be commanded by the changed script.How can I save the script?

On 8/4/2019 at 4:25 PM, mikelan98 said:

What's the difference between a normal script and a level one? And another question all the level scripts are empty in SDSME so how I even edit those?