PKHex not working for Pokemon Platinum Emulator save files?

locoman17

12 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I wasn't not asking about the tab itself. Check whether you something akin to Path settings in any of your tabs.

ROM save type? None of the tabs have path settings. What does path settings do?

1 minute ago, bla32123 said:

Cut, Copy, paste, that sort of stuff, not anything about data saving

okay, maybe this is getting us nowhere.

Take a screenshot of what appears under every tab, then upload it here to us, with the images inside a spoiler :)

@bla32123 sigh, I even specifically bolded the spoiler portion.
The images weren't in a spoiler. I've edited your post to place them there.

I'm curious about emulation settings and execution control, but I guess what I'm about to ask is more important.
Under File, if you export rom save file, do you get a .sav? Make you save twice in-game first. (via the game's start menu)

I don't save in game, as it does nothing, as when I open the game on desmume, it is empty. I save state file, which when I open, brings me back to where I was when I saved the file. I get a choice when it comes to ROM. It sets to .dsv at first, but I can choose to have a RAW SAVE FILE, or a NO$GBA SAVE FILE as well on top of the .dsv format

Just now, bla32123 said:

I don't save in game, as it does nothing, as when I open the game on desmume, it is empty. I save state file, which when I open, brings me back to where I was when I saved the file. I get a choice when it comes to ROM. It sets to .dsv at first, but I can choose to have a RAW SAVE FILE, or a NO$GBA SAVE FILE as well on top of the .dsv format

erm, if you can save as a raw save, in dsv format, try that.

Though if you can't save in-game (maybe your save type is wrong?), then exporting said save might not yield much results.

PKHeX needs a save that has data inside in order to work.

12 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

erm, if you can save as a raw save, in dsv format, try that.

Though if you can't save in-game (maybe your save type is wrong?), then exporting said save might not yield much results.

PKHeX needs a save that has data inside in order to work.

I can edit raw saves, thanks for the help.