Help (LGPE)

retta

I want to edit catch rate combo flag and I found it.
SYS_WORK_KAGAYAKI_ENABLED. But after I set for example to 99. It will reset to 0. How can I freeze that value to not reset itself? 

• theSLAYER changed the title to Help (LGPE)
20 minutes ago, retta said:

I want to edit catch rate combo flag and I found it.
SYS_WORK_KAGAYAKI_ENABLED. But after I set for example to 99. It will reset to 0. How can I freeze that value to not reset itself? 

You're referring to the Current Catch Combo, not the Max Catch Combo recorded for a species right?

Sadly the Current Catch Combo is meant to last only while you're playing, and isn't supposed to be saved.
I assume it's the game forces that stat to reset upon game launch, thus that value cannot be controlled by save editing.

If you load the save while the game is running using the homebrew app EdiZon, that may prevent it from being reset (since I assume it only resets upon launch, not while the game is running).
[Make sure you keep an extra save backup safe on your computer, before attempting any edits]

Alternatively, could run a cheat code using EdiZon. Link to cheats here.

19 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

You're referring to the Current Catch Combo, not the Max Catch Combo recorded for a species right?

Sadly the Current Catch Combo is meant to last only while you're playing, and isn't supposed to be saved.
I assume it's the game forces that stat to reset upon game launch, thus that value cannot be controlled by save editing.

If you load the save while the game is running using the homebrew app EdiZon, that may prevent it from being reset (since I assume it only resets upon launch, not while the game is running).
[Make sure you keep an extra save backup safe on your computer, before attempting any edits]

Alternatively, could run a cheat code using EdiZon. Link to cheats here.

Thanks for reply. But I couldn't managed to run Edizon with Yuzu Emu. Any other ideas?

1 minute ago, retta said:

Thanks for reply. But I couldn't managed to run Edizon with Yuzu Emu. Any other ideas?

Then no. I was referring to hacked Switches. I won't be much help with Yuzu since I don't use it.

You could try adding cheats to Yuzu. I'm unsure if they support it, but I've seen a page that seems to have it (here)