It's been like 3 years since I was last on this site, although I am not big of a Pokemon fan anymore as I used to be but its good to be back once in a while. So how are you Pokemon Trainers, What have you peeps been upto?

• Like 1

I have been good and welcome back to Projectpokemon i hope you are doing good i also joined 1 year ago so you might not know me. I have been upto just playing pokemon Mystery dungeon games both sky and darkness :) What have you been upto these days since you are not a big pokemon person 

On 7/27/2019 at 4:19 PM, theFlash899 said:

I have been good and welcome back to Projectpokemon i hope you are doing good i also joined 1 year ago so you might not know me. I have been upto just playing pokemon Mystery dungeon games both sky and darkness :) What have you been upto these days since you are not a big pokemon person 

Ohh, good to know. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? Good times! Well tbh, I'm no more a big Pokemon fan because of my busy schedule but whenever I get time I read Marvel Comics & play Minecraft.