PKHeX - Help on generating legal pokemon w/ egg move

I'm new to this save editing stuff and so far I've been following this tutorial to make my stuff. I tried just changing one of my Salamence's moves with Dragon dance but that didn't seem to work since PkHex just considers it illegal immediately.

Is there any tutorial that teaches how to generate a legal pokemon with an egg move? If not, can you guys teach me?

8 minutes ago, EthylAlcohol said:

I'm new to this save editing stuff and so far I've been following this tutorial to make my stuff. I tried just changing one of my Salamence's moves with Dragon dance but that didn't seem to work since PkHex just considers it illegal immediately.

Is there any tutorial that teaches how to generate a legal pokemon with an egg move? If not, can you guys teach me?

If I'm not mistaken, based on PKHeX checks for eggs, PID/IV should not have correlation. Reroll the PID, change the location and met level to match having the egg hatched, and try again.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

If I'm not mistaken, based on PKHeX checks for eggs, PID/IV should not have correlation. Reroll the PID, change the location and met level to match having the egg hatched, and try again.

Lol, wtf it worked. I can't believe the solution was as simple as that. I swear I never got any legal PID before by rerolling so I never really thought of doing that.

Anyway, thanks a bunch.

• Like 1

• theSLAYER changed the title to PKHeX - Help on generating legal pokemon w/ egg move