Double Check my Shinies?

Kinkedo56

I checked them already in the Legality Checker but it's always best to have others verify it. One thing I'm unsure of is Celebi's, Arceus's, and Groudon's type. I'm not sure it is correct. Please keep in mind that I tried to make all my shinies have the highest IV's with that specific nature while staying Legal/Legit. If the type is incorrect and you would like to notify me please tell me the changes. I would like them "the best they can be" while still not classified as "hacked."

Shiny Pokemon.rar

Shiny Pokemon.rar

shiny Celebi and Arceus cant be obtained since 10 aniv cant be shiny and Arceus is wondercard only.

Celebi - Depends on which version

Arceus - Can be captured from Spear Pillar (I don't care if Azure Flute has not been released or something, it's still in the game just not released yet)

celebi was catchable on japanese crystal versions, wich are not protable to DS games.

Still, as azure flute has not been released, it is not legal officially, maybe its stats say legit but theres a difference

You can get Celebi on the Colloseum bonus disc. You just have to be lucky and get it shiny, and I think I heard that Ageto Celebi can also be shiny. It was also an event somewhere in Japan. It's not only in Crystal.

The Celebi will never be legal unless you have managed to guess a correct PID for it by a stroke of luck or you know the algorithm it conforms to, which I doubt. I didn't actually bother to check the other ones. Besides, its TID and SID are both incorrect. The TID should be 31121 and the SID should be 0, I believe.