help with USUM coordinates

EntityMays

Hi. I just started a ultra sun save file and I am looking to skip all the way to encountering Necrozma at the alter of sunne, does anybody have map coordinates for that area? I found some online but it teleports me to Malie city instead and everything is black for some reason

5 minutes ago, EntityMays said:

Hi. I just started a ultra sun save file and I am looking to skip all the way to encountering Necrozma at the alter of sunne, does anybody have map coordinates for that area? I found some online but it teleports me to Malie city instead and everything is black for some reason

Without proper event flags set, I am not certain that would work.

Got Altar coordinates here:
https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/39433-sm-usum-save-research-thread/?do=findComment&comment=239090

2 minutes ago, EntityMays said:

How exactly do you set flags? Is it in that thread too?

Flags are normally set by playing the story normally. They can be set using PKHeX if you know the Flag ID.
I am not sure if anyone documented the flags.

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Flags are normally set by playing the story normally. They can be set using PKHeX if you know the Flag ID.
I am not sure if anyone documented the flags.

Ah I see, thank you. I'll try search around to see if theres a flag for what I want

1 minute ago, EntityMays said:

Ah I see, thank you. I'll try search around to see if theres a flag for what I want

In any case, test going to that coordinates, and see if it occurs.

Actually no, upload your save, I may be able to do something.

11 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

In any case, test going to that coordinates, and see if it occurs.

Actually no, upload your save, I may be able to do something.

Tested it, I am indeed now in the correct location with no black void, but no event occurs as you suggested

Heres the save:

main

Edited by EntityMays

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Try this. I have a save that was right before the battle you want, so I copied all the flags over.

main

Yooo, thank you so much! After this battle is done, would the story continue? Aka I would then have to battle Hapu, go the league etc

Just now, EntityMays said:

Yooo, thank you so much! After this battle is done, would the story continue? Aka I would then have to battle Hapu, go the league etc

It should, since I copied all the flags from that save. I've basically been keeping copies of saves from throughout the storyline, and this is one of them.

• Thanks 1

Just now, theSLAYER said:

It should, since I copied all the flags from that save. I've basically been keeping copies of saves from throughout the storyline, and this is one of them.

Perfect! Once again, thank you for doing this for me!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

no worries, glad to be able to help.

Final questions while im here:

Have you ever used PK3DS before? Ive seen you comment in a thread surrounding the application, if so, in the "trainers" section, if you change the trainer class, will the model change to suit that trainer class as well or would it just be the text? Same applies to changing totem pokemon to a different pokemon. Also, what do "AI values" mean? Is changing the battle format (eg. single to double) just as simple as the dropdown box?

Edited by EntityMays

2 hours ago, EntityMays said:

Final questions while im here:

Have you ever used PK3DS before? Ive seen you comment in a thread surrounding the application, if so, in the "trainers" section, if you change the trainer class, will the model change to suit that trainer class as well or would it just be the text? Same applies to changing totem pokemon to a different pokemon. Also, what do "AI values" mean? Is changing the battle format (eg. single to double) just as simple as the dropdown box?

Sorry I personally don’t use it, so I won’t be of much help in that regard. 

• theSLAYER changed the title to help with USUM coordinates