Question about Event Pokemon SIDs

Lem_Gambino

I have a TRU Shaymin, TRU Regigigas, and TRU Arceus, as well as ALAMOS Darkrai and Gamestp Deoxys. I want to learn their SIDs so I can make my own legit event Pokemon (and give them max IVs and such), but what I want to know is this--does each event Pokemon has it's own ID? I know each Pokemon has its own OT and trainer ID, what I want to know is if they have their own SID too. Failing that, is there an AR code I can use to see what a Pokemon's SID is?

Of course, I'm willing to trade with someone who can tell me what my Pokemon's SIDS are, too. I'm just curious and wanting to save a bit of time. =P

Wow, that was easy! See, I don't have a passthrough card or anything similar, so I can't just edit the save file...I have an AR though, so I can edit using that...But this really helps, XRay, Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I kind of forgot about this thread. ^^;; I'll look into editing my Pokes later, thanks a bunch!

I find it weird that event Pokémon in 4th gen actually have a SID.

In 3rd gen, they had 00000 so that people couldn't have the same ID, SID and OT.

Now that they have an SID, if we get lucky and get the same ID and SID as an event, and choose the same OT, we will see "Had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50" just as if it was obtained by ourself, and we will be allowed to nickname them.

I find it weird that event Pokémon in 4th gen actually have a SID.

In 3rd gen, they had 00000 so that people couldn't have the same ID, SID and OT.

Now that they have an SID, if we get lucky and get the same ID and SID as an event, and choose the same OT, we will see "Had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50" just as if it was obtained by ourself, and we will be allowed to nickname them.

Lol, yeah, but to get the Trainer ID without hacking would be like a one in a million chance. =P I wouldn't do it anyway, in official tourneys people look for that sort of stuff (that is, if they ever allowed event legendaries in the first place!!).

• 11 years later...
32 minutes ago, Matthew_MBG said:

Whenever I try make Jirachi shiny I get this error
image.png.9f3c5c02413bffdbf94de71319ca7f07.png

You’re trying to make a gen 3 Pokémon and not follow the rules for how Gen 3 Pokémon are generated and on top of that you’re trying to make a Pokémon that has a quirk to its generation. You should just take one from the event database I linked you to earlier. Anyway here is the link for all possible shiny bonus disc Jirachi. Just use one of them and don’t edit it in anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Shady Guy Jose said:

I'd hazard a guess that WISHMKR Jirachi is probably in PKHeX's event database, it's probably easier if you just use that one. If you want to make it shiny, you'll need to look up PID/IV tables

https://www.irccloud.com/pastebin/rdxEbTm4/

EDIT: Ninja'd with the download links, sorry 

Edited by Shady Guy Jose