Help: Getting different results

greentea

My guess is that the older version is checking it like any other normally captured Pokemon, while the newer version has special checks for the specific event Pokemon and it turns out that it is hacked for one reason or another that it most likely unique for that event Pokemon. Also, always go with what the newest versions say.

But I shouldn't have to do that. It should be legitimate to be obtained on a D/P game cart. It's not the pokemon I'm concerned about, I hear these things aren't too rare or hard to get, my friend probably has a dozen, but the fact that legal is disputing the results. If that changed the results, then I would suggest that the current version of Legal is flawed.

But I shouldn't have to do that. It should be legitimate to be obtained on a D/P game cart. It's not the pokemon I'm concerned about, I hear these things aren't too rare or hard to get, my friend probably has a dozen, but the fact that legal is disputing the results. If that changed the results, then I would suggest that the current version of Legal is flawed.

They were given out to players with Platinum only, meaning that they are hacked if gotten on Diamond or Pearl.

They need to appear as Platinum but for some reason Legal doesn't automatically notice that.

ALL WC pkm have Diamond as their hometown.

Ask the mods.

That's not always the case. Susumu Mew and ARIO Pikachu have HeartGold as their Hometown. Those are just a few events that don't follow the trend.

Edited by Ellie