Turning Mythical-Pokémon a Look-a-Like Of a Normal One [S O L V E D]

ZuZ

Well, hi there!

I've been using PKHeX for a while, but there's a problem that i simply can't solve, and i've decided that i could ask for some help here (if i should make this a thread or another thing, i'm sorry, i'm not used to make use of any kind of forum).

So... for some reason, in the last few weeks, i received 2 Arceus and a Shiny Celebi in the Wonder Trade.
But, when i try to give one of the Arceus to my friend, it says that it is way too mythical (and when i try to change some things, it says that i can't because there's something wrong with it).

What can i do to change it? I can't pass it through the tool (he doesn't have an 3ds with Save Manager, neither CFW) and we can trade any other pokémon normally

5 hours ago, ZuZ said:

So... for some reason, in the last few weeks, i received 2 Arceus and a Shiny Celebi in the Wonder Trade.
But, when i try to give one of the Arceus to my friend, it says that it is way too mythical (and when i try to change some things, it says that i can't because there's something wrong with it). 

I don't understand the problem, so let me take a guess.

Note: You're not supposed to be able to reeceive Mythicals via Wonder Trade, if I'm not mistaken.
Given that premise, you likely received hacks (someone used a program to managed to them to trade).

Presently, you are probably getting a message saying This Pokémon cannot be traded or something.
Since they're hacks, and they can't be traded online, there's no point in keeping them. Release them.

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I don't understand the problem, so let me take a guess.

Note: You're not supposed to be able to reeceive Mythicals via Wonder Trade, if I'm not mistaken.
Given that premise, you likely received hacks (someone used a program to managed to them to trade).

Presently, you are probably getting a message saying This Pokémon cannot be traded or something.
Since they're hacks, and they can't be traded online, there's no point in keeping them. Release them.

The problem is that i want to pass it to my friend. And if someone could edit it enough to use wonder trade with it, so i should be capable, too.

And, i suppose i can do it with PKHeX, and ask for some help here because it doesn't goes against the rules.
With that another explanation, can you help me?

1 minute ago, ZuZ said:

And if someone could edit it enough to use wonder trade with it, so i should be capable, too.

Eh, no. They used a program that required from their computer. It's not a 3DS thing.

Still, probably hacked mythicals, release them.

3 minutes ago, ZuZ said:

And, i suppose i can do it with PKHeX, and ask for some help here because it doesn't goes against the rules.
With that another explanation, can you help me?

also, if you have CFW, why don't you just import a legal Mythicals, as opposed to trading hacks?
The legal ones can be traded.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

Eh, no. They used a program that required from their computer. It's not a 3DS thing.

Still, probably hacked mythicals, release them.

also, if you have CFW, why don't you just import a legal Mythicals, as opposed to trading hacks?
The legal ones can be traded.

Well, i've already tried that (Using the tool to make the illegal turn into an "original from the event"), but still, it cannot be trade
What else do you think i can try?

21 minutes ago, ZuZ said:

Well, i've already tried that (Using the tool to make the illegal turn into an "original from the event"), but still, it cannot be trade
What else do you think i can try?

Download events from our site.

We got an entire download section called the Event Gallery, and you can pick and choose what event you want.

All you gotta do is drag the file to the left side of PKHeX to view it, then set it into your PC/Boxes afterwards.

7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Download events from our site.

We got an entire download section called the Event Gallery, and you can pick and choose what event you want.

All you gotta do is drag the file to the left side of PKHeX to view it, then set it into your PC/Boxes afterwards.

Well, i think i can try to do it... i hope it works. 

Thank you for the assistance

• Like 1

• ZuZ changed the title to Turning Mythical-Pokémon a Look-a-Like Of a Normal One [S O L V E D]