PK Hex breaking Poketch Pedometer counter when using Misc Edits (Platinum)

littlerascal

I have the latest version of PKHeX, 19/07/05. Whenever I edit this section at all the counter just breaks and can only reset to 0 then jump back to the number it was at before resetting, probably not a lot of people using it for Gen 4 anymore, but is there any known issues with this? I saw there was something changed for it about a year ago

@Kaphotics I was able to replicate this on Platinum. All I did was change the app that was being viewed (went from 04 Pedometer to 03) OR even just giving myself 1 coin, and upon reloading the save, I noticed that:
a. My Poketch's color palette changed
b. My step counter won't add any more steps (even upon resetting the counter using the "C" on the screen, taking a single step will revert the counter to the previous number it had displayed.)

Additionally, making any changes in the misc window (such as gifting oneself a single coin) in Pokémon DP causes the entire Poketch window to disappear from the bottom screen
(I think this problem was reported previously)

On 7/21/2019 at 7:35 PM, theSLAYER said:

@Kaphotics I was able to replicate this on Platinum. All I did was change the app that was being viewed (went from 04 Pedometer to 03) OR even just giving myself 1 coin, and upon reloading the save, I noticed that:
a. My Poketch's color palette changed
b. My step counter won't add any more steps (even upon resetting the counter using the "C" on the screen, taking a single step will revert the counter to the previous number it had displayed.)

Additionally, making any changes in the misc window (such as gifting oneself a single coin) in Pokémon DP causes the entire Poketch window to disappear from the bottom screen
(I think this problem was reported previously)

Yeah this is exactly the issue I was getting, any changes seem to reset and break the data the Poketch uses?