Best flashcard for dsi?

derrick

If you want to play HG/SS, I believe M3i Zero would be the only one that can bypass the anti-piracy.

That what Soldjermon said.

There's another flashcart that can bypass the anti-piracy, wich is CycloDS, but I believe it's not compatible with the DSi (Unless they released a firmware update or something that makes it work.)

I don't think a firmware update would fix the Cyclo's compatibility with the DSi. I believe it's an hardware issue.

The answer to your question is slightly complicated. Well what are you looking for in a Flash Cart? Cheap and does the job, well the Acekard 2i is perfect. Need something that will run on the DSi? i guess the Acekard or M3i Zero.

I recommend the M3i Zero because of its Moonshell2 baseed M3 Sakura, its Real Time Save, its new Real Time Guide, etc.

Review: http://www.gamingbase.net/forum/index.php?/topic/34-m3i-zero-review/

That's technically false. MoonShell 2 was based on the M3 Sakura firmware, not the other way around. ;)

But like pretty much everyone else has said, get an Acekard 2i.

• 2 months later...

The Nintendo Revolution R4i gold cartridge allows users to store masses of data on the rich resources Nintendo DSi. The revolution R4i gold cartridge allows the user to a micro-SD or Micro SDHC memory card up to 32GB of storage for different types of data and use a lot more. The Gold R4i help save files, movies, music, store photos, e-books, and more. Users R4i gold that can be used for wathcing movies, listening to music, view photos and read e-books. Most users use R4i gold to store different data types than those listed above. The gold R4i is known for its unique features and specifications.

The gold R4i is compatible with all versions of the DS different languages. It is important for users to know the description of the product in the market. The Gold R4i have the ability to memorize and begin restoring data after the last machine or soft reset again. Now R4i gold is in sleep mode. Buyers generally like R4i gold, because of energy saving sleep mode and long. Buyers used to find gold R4i only for everyday use.

Several brands have production R4i gold market. Most buyers continue to purchase chips priorities R4i gold. Websites are now engaged in the marketing of gold R4i. Beginners can be transmitted through these sites for their knowledge. The R4i Gold pack contains 1 x R4i Gold Edition DS Card (Slot-1), 1 x USB Memory microSD Card Reader / Writer 1 x R4 and cases DS. Today i or R4 better characteristics in different operating systems on the market. Buyers should be aware that support R4i Gold Action Replay cheats. It is important to know that gold R4i a storage device of the 2nd generation that does not support booting is no longer necessary.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

But keep in mind the AceKard is known for it's connection problems with the DS' Slot-1.

Paper Trick seems to usually work perfectly.

(Though my friend never had any contact issues with his AK2.1)

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...