Save editing Help - How set Flags

Hi there.

I got a Problem with my US Savefile. 

After completing UM, I don't want to play the same Story again. So I decided to set the Flags in US to "complete" the game.

Now I can fly everywhere, got the Island Quest & League finished, but I cant go to the Poni Plains. The guy at the entrance says I should come back

when I'm the Champ. 

Can someone help me please with editing the Savefile to the State before the League? 

(Oh before I forget: I don't wanna cheat, I'm just too lazy for 2 runs of the "same" Story)

Kind regards

KingBalthasarXX

16 minutes ago, KingBalthasarXX said:

Hi there.

I got a Problem with my US Savefile. 

After completing UM, I don't want to play the same Story again. So I decided to set the Flags in US to "complete" the game.

Now I can fly everywhere, got the Island Quest & League finished, but I cant go to the Poni Plains. The guy at the entrance says I should come back

when I'm the Champ. 

Can someone help me please with editing the Savefile to the State before the League? 

(Oh before I forget: I don't wanna cheat, I'm just too lazy for 2 runs of the "same" Story)

Kind regards

KingBalthasarXX

Upload your completed save, and upload the save you want to have the flags, and I can transfer the flags and stitch em into the save..